Chapter 5

AUTHOR: Hey my bros, I just want to let you guys know, I've made a cast for all the main characters

hope you like who I chose

(also for you info, for the trans characters, I found actual transgender to 'cast' 

and tbh their pretty damn hot.

and guys

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

I'D REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT

THANK YOU FOR THE PEOPLE YOU PRESSED VOTE

Also, these things kinda go with my story, so I put them on here. 

Comment your opinion broskis, and for errors

ENJOY

PEACE

Later that night

Later that night...

After hanging around the campground, it was started to get the point where it was time to wind down, and go back to our rooms.

While Going back to the room, Hailey came up to me, "Do you want to play Truth or Dare?"

Before I could even answer her, she pulled me into a circle that they made. Cara is also sitting, looking quite nervous. I wonder what is going on in her head.

Hailey sits me right next to Alex. He's looking, kinda excited.. for what? The tea that going to be spilled? Probably, saying that he came out as trans to us, and Hailey came out as Bisexual.

Hailey giddly sits down next to Cara.. I wanted to sit next to Cara. Whatever. What can I do about it? Nothing.

"Do we have any volunteers to go first?" Hailey breaks the silence, but nobody wants to speak up, and say they'll go first.

Hailey rolls her eyes drastically, she stands up and goes through her to pull out a jones glass soda bottle...

"Since none of you will volunteer, and i don't want to go first, we will let the bottle decide.". 

Hailey puts the bottle in the middle of our relatively small circle. She starts to crank her to spin it, and my heart starts racing so fast. So I just hold my breath. I'll hold my breath until the bottle stops.

Hailey releases the bottle from her cranked hand. It started to spin like crazy.

Spinning, spinning... around, and around. And then it stops. 

On Alex. 

Thank the lords.

Hailey asks"Alex, truth or dare?", Alex looks sure of himself.

"Dare.", He grins, such a 'rebel'.

Hailey goes off in thought, grinning. Probably proud of the dare she's got planned for Alex.

"I dare you to, kiss the girl you find the most attractive in the room."

Shit. 

Don't thank the lords. 

God, please don't be me, please don't be me...

Alex turns over as gazes off at me.. shit, it is me. My cheeks are burning. 

Alex looks down, smiling, his hair covers half of his face. He's kinda adorable tbh...

God... this is my first REAL kiss. I'm freaking out.

"Don't worry, it's just a kiss." Alex whispers. How did he know what I was thinking??

He puts his hand on the side of my face, his hand is warm, it feels comforting, to my surprise.

Bluish brown eyes stare into my eyes... blue eyes are my weakness. Alex starts to lean in, eek, I guess I should lean in too...

We leaned in until there was no space between us. Our lips were mushed onto each others. His lips are so soft. But I didn't know what I was suspecting.

I don't want this kiss to last too long, because I'm not ready for any 'tricks' Alex may have up his sleeve. I'm a newbie so...yeah.

I'm the first to pull away. I immediately look away, blushing fiercely. Alex let's out a chuckle. He's laughing at me. His laugh is pretty cute...

Hailey smirks,"Chill out lovers. Alex, it's your turn to spin the bottle."

Alex smiles at me and reaches for the bottle. He takes it and gives it a good spin.

Mesmerized by the bottle, I keep thinking...

DON'T LAND ON ME..DON'T LAND ON ME..DON'T ON ME!!

I've already kissed someone, I don't want it to be my turn just yet.

It keeps spinning,

spinning..

spinning..

and spinning...

Then it stopped...

On Cara.

~

AUTHOR: OMG

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN??

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SKY AND ALEX??(btw the photo at the top, is supposed to be Alex)

WHO DO YOU SHIP MORE??

TELL ME YOU OPINIONS

ALSO GIVE LOVE TO THE VOTE BUTTON

AND CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK
ITS A POEM/SHORT STORY BOOK

AND CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOKITS A POEM/SHORT STORY BOOK

https://www.wattpad.com/story/178417491-my-ballad-of-stories

PLS CHECK IT OUT AND GIVE IT SOME LOVE

OKAY PEACE

!!!¬¬¬¬!!!!!!!!¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬!!!!!!!!¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬!!!!!!!!!!!!¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬!!!!!!!!!!¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬!!!!!!!!!!!!¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬!!!!