☆ The Final Chapter ☆

Time skip of 9 years.

We are now married and have three children. We are on a vacation to get away from the kids.

Location: Mom's House (3 hours away) [We're broke]

Aunt Karen (his sister) is watching the kids.
--

"This is so nice," I said. "Time away from the kids, a house with a pool..."

He snorted. "Yeah, paradise. Spending a week with your in-laws."

Location 2.0: Parents' House. [Sorry Dad]

"Hey, it's not that bad."

"True, I guess. Your parents are really nice folks." He smiled and stood up. "Speaking of nice things..."

All of a sudden, I'm lifted into the air and tossed in the pool.

My head goes underwater.
I forgot to take a breath.

All of a sudden, I am coughing, spluttering, slashing around like a fish out of water.

I can't even open my eyes.

I hear my husband howling with laughter.

"Honey, you good?" Once I open my eyes, I see him doubled over, clutching his stomach.

I glared at him, chlorine dripping into my eyes. "I--you--he--"

"Ahhhh! That was too funny. You looked like a--AH!"

I smirked, watching him fall into the water. "Thank you, Dad!"

He winked at me and went back inside the house.

I looked over at the floppy fish. He looked just like I did a minute ago.

I couldn't help but giggle. "Does chlorine water taste good, babe?"

He glared at me, swimming over to me. "Shut up."

And then he picked me up, bent me backwards, and dunked me head first into the pool, a smile still etched on my face.

I resurfaced and giggled. "I love you."

"I love you too." One hand gripped my waist, the other my cheek, as he kissed my chlorine-drenched lips.

                            THE END

A/N: Woo, 3 chapters in one day!

...BESIDES that, I hope you guys enjoyed this story! I ended it kind of short, at 15 parts, but I really want to move on to writing a book. Like, a book book. 50 parts or more.

Stay tuned everyone! I hope you enjoyed, thank you for all the love and support!

Also, please check out my other story on this account, Heaven or Heartbreak. I worked really hard on it!

XO,
Ashley