Chapter 4 - Preparations

Jackie's POV

I had been sleeping peacefully until I heard a shuffling sound coming from downstairs. I rolled over so I could be facing my alarm clock to look at the time.

6:45

Yay. Perfect way to start my week. I rolled of my bed sleepily and slid to the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes at how messy my hair was, and blew it out of my face. I heard that same shuffling noise again and decided to go check it out.

Amanda's POV

"I have to find it" I whispered as I shuffled things around the kitchen. And yes,I was currently preparing for the concert. Even though it was two weeks, four days, sixteen hours, eleven minutes, and forty two seconds from now, I still have to get things ready.

"What are you doing I'm trying to sleep" Was the groggy voice I heard, sounding a bit irritated. I looked up, to see the most beautiful Jackie, standing on the last step, scratching her horrid hair and rubbing her eyes.

Gawjuz.

I waved at her casually, "Hi, there's breakfast on the table. " I pointed out to her.

She shot me a glare, rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen like a life living zombie.

I chuckled softly as I continued to find my Justin Bieber badge. Yes , my Justin Bieber badge. When I eventually couldn't find it, I decided to just go out to take my mind off this stress. "I'm going out Jackie, bye" I took my car keys and went outside, enjoying the cool breeze as I started my journey.

Miranda's POV

I curled up on my couch as I watched a sad, depressing movie and stuffed my face with ice cream just because I felt like it. I felt a vibration on the couch and instantly knew it was my phone. I unlocked it and it showed me a notification named:

'This is for Mandy'

I knew that that was something about the concert, so I checked it out. Justin's concert has been moved to next week. I have to tell Amanda. I grabbed my keys, put on my All Stars, and dashed to my car on my way to Manda's place.

I parked my car on the side of their apartment and went out just to catch Amanda getting into her car.

"Amanda!" I shouted and she jolted her head towards my direction and waved happily. "Miranda! What brings you here?" She walked towards me. I decided to get straight to the point. "Well, I think you might wanna get your tickets ready." I hinted, grinning slightly at her. "Huh? I thought-" "Yeah well he moved the concert to next week Friday." I smiled widely. Amanda gasped and then screamed which probably disturbed the neighbours. "Oh my god! I'm going back in, Justin Bieber here I come!" she left me standing there. I laughed quietly as I walked back to my car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmhm what's Amanda gonna search for now? lol.

vote, commemt ♥ love ya'll

-Lorrie