Chapter 7

AN/Guys What do u think about this book? I'm not too sure, would you like sth like that more often or more OutlawQueen stories in general? Pls Comment💕

Regina's POV
Smut warning XD

I whimpered as I looked up at him and tried get closer to him but as soon a so moved forward from my Strange Position he already Pushed me back in Place. "Ask Baby.", He whispered in my Ear as he continued to tease me as he Squeezed my Ass. God what a Bastard-my Bastard. "Please Fuck me..", I Said And He Pulled me a little closer to where I wanted to be; not touching his Member yet thought. God that was so frustrating! "Please fuck me Who?", He asked smirking and I huffed . God I was way too Horny for this. "Please Fuck me Dark One.", I answered and he smirked before lifting me a little as he sat me down; Him entering me by it. I moaned a little as he began to thrust up into me while his Hands were still at my Waist, Rocking me against him as well. I tried my best to deepen the thrusts but Thanks to the cuffs and his Hands he had completely control over me. I cried out as I felt myself being on the Edge once again; he was just way too hot and let me wait way too long already. "Cum for me.", He whispered as he thrusted Deeper Into me and in a faster rhythm causing me to Moan loudly. God I was glad nobody could hear us!

He let me ride out my Orgasm before he Turned around and Threw me Behind us in the Bed causing me to squeak out of Surprise. He crawled over me as he kissed me deeply before Filling me again as I wrapped my Legs around him. By the Time the Pain At my Wrists caused by the Handcuffs didn't bother me anymore thought. I buried my Face in the Sheets as He began thrusting even Faster and I felt myself on the edge again already; yet I couldn't hold it as I felt him cumming inside of me.

I was really exhausted already and closed my Eyes as I laid my head down at the Sheets once again. "Oh no I'm not done with you yet Baby.", He Replied chuckling deeply and before I knew it my Body was lifted and I moaned again at the Touch of his Tongue Between my Legs as he licked me and ate me out.

I wanted to grab his hair or Feel his Body; I wanted to Touch his Chest or kiss him but Neither Of it was happening while he turned me into a hot 'just fucked' mess. His Hands stayed at my Hips as he held me close while my spread Legs rested on his Shoulders and his Face was in between me; Eating me out just as fucking me with his Tongue. God I've had so much Orgasms already and I knew I was so going to be sore the next day-but it was all worth it!

I moaned again as I arched my Body off the Bed and tried to get his Face deeper between my Legs by Pushing down as best as I could, causing myself to moan more and almost climaxing just by the Things he did to me. He seemed to get my Frustration Of not being able to touch him since he chuckled darkly Against me, causing sweet vibrations to go through my Body, sending me over the Edge and before I knew it he licked me clean again. God I wasn't sure if I would be able to take another Round; I was suddenly so tired and exhausted I could've passed out.

He gently laid me back down in the Bed and Stroke my Hair Out Of my Face Before he kissed my Nose like he used to do before the Darkness got him-he was in there and right now I found him, it was just a matter of time when the darkness would take over again thought but I would get him back-I always would. "Sleep My Queen.", He said as he kissed me once again while loosening the Cuffs around My Wrists. I silently begged him to stay and he seemed to understand since he got in Bed next to me, Pulled the Covers over us and Took me in his Arms.