Chapter 14

Regina's POV
Smut warning

I woke up naked in Robin's Arms once again. "Good Morning.", He greeted chuckling as he moved the Covers higher over us. I had no Idea how I got into bed or what happened the day before in general. "Ugh..what happened?", I asked as I rubbed My Eyes a little before looking up to meet his one. "You fell asleep on the Sofa while I was out; I got you to bed and you slept until now, seemly you're awake now thought.", He Explained chuckling As he got up and I couldn't tear my Eyes off his muscular Body. He looked amazing. I looked out of the Window and saw it was already dark outside; of still? I wasn't too sure.

I got up as well and Moved over to Him as I pressed myself against him. "Mmm again?", He asked smirking as he Turned around to me with a Smirk on his Lips. "If you feel fit enough.", I Replied smirking as both of us stumbled backwards before my Legs hit the Bed and he pushed me down. "You're so Hot.", He Said as he Spread my Legs and made a large Lick over My Entrance Before he leaned forward and kissed my Neck, making sure his Hardened Chock was pressed against my Core as he did so. I moaned loudly as my Hand moved down and Stroke him until he would Finally fuck me. He smirked a little before he pulled away and looked down at me. "Impatient are we?", He asked smirking and snapped his Fingers as I was tied to the Bed with my Legs spread. "You're such Good Girl for me.", He said as he stroke over my Lips before his Fingers fell down to my Chin and then to my Breasts. I wasn't able to move which annoyed me even more. The Bastard knew I wanted him right there and right at that moment! He kissed down my Body to My Thighs, Then he Made his Way Kissing my Inner thighs until he was finally where I needed him to be.

"So wet for me...", He Murmured smirking as he slowly licked over me before basically attacking me with his Tongue causing me to moan uncontrollably much and uncontrollably loud. "Oh God! Yes!", I moaned as he Sucked my folds in his Mouth while I felt his Nose and Chin rubbing against me. His Hands stayed at my Hips as he held me tight in Place; even thought I couldn't move much because of the Cuffs. He chuckled against me before he Got up and pushed Three Fingers Into me and thrusting Fast And rough while his Other Hand Was making Circles At My Clit. God just from that I could come again! I buried my Face into the Sheets as he speeded up and I felt myself being on the edge already, given my Shaking Legs. He Licked over My Core without Stopping his Thrusts causing me to come hard.

He Smirked a little and Loosened the Cuffs On My Ankles Before He Flipped me around in my Stomach causing me to groan from the Small Pain in my Arms . I leaned on my Elbows and Sat on my Knees so the Pain wouldn't be too big Thought. Just after a few seconds I felt him entering me again before moving rough and hard, bringing me closer to the Edge with every Thrust. He Groaned as he slapped my Ass And then caressed it just before slapping again. Both of us moaned in Pleasure before I felt his Cum inside of me; God He was just way too hot for this World. He released me again before Slapping my Ass causing me to yelp. "Such a Naughty Little Girl.", He whispered into my Ear as he bent over and Kissed My Head. He loosened the Cuffs around my Wrists as well before He flipped us so I was Laying on top of him. I crashed my Lips Against his but suddenly something was different.