Chapter 16

Regina's POV
Smut Warning
Time Skip-4 Years later

I giggled as I watched Robin and Roland As he tried to make the Child eat his Vegetables while Roland just pouted all the time. Robin took the Fork and Made some funny movements with it before he put it in his Mouth and moaned loudly from the Taste.

"Problems?", I asked chuckling as Roland looked at me Grinning. "No, I was just about to show him how delicious these are.", He Said and took another piece with the Fork before he Put it in my Mouth while squeezing my Ass, causing me to Moan as well. "See, Mommy likes it as well.", He Said smirking without letting go of my Ass. Roland looked at me a little before he sighed and took the Fork as well and began to eat. "Domt orget do ged me do heny!", He reminded smiling, the Play date-how could I forget that if he was babbling nonstop about it in these Phrases. "I'll get you there if you eat the Vegetables.", Robin Said chuckling and The smaller brunette Child immediately ate them. I was about to leave as Robin pulled me back by My Jeans so I was pressed with My Back Against his Front. "You still own me something.", He whispered into my Ear and I felt a pool of wetness between my Legs already, I was way too turned on just by that already so I just Hummed in reply. "Can't wait to make it up to you when you come home and we have the house to us.", I Replied before he Kissed my Cheek and released me.

I heard the front door unlock and Robin's Voice calling for me; it was the late afternoon already. "Come Here.", I called back before I heard his Loud Footsteps coming upstairs.

I smirked at him as he stood at the Doorway wide eyed and went over to me. "Well that is a Surprise indeed. A very good one.", He Said smirking as he kissed me passionately. Some Time who I bought a Nice and not to mention Sexy Robin Hood Costume, which I put on that Day. I wore Brown Leather boots that reached to my Knees, Green Lace Panties just like a Green Bra and a Short Green dress with a Brown Belt tightly bound around my Waist. There was also a huge View Of my Cleavage. "I doubt you could actually Go Out and steal from the Rich with that; maybe I should help you to get it off?", He offered smirking as his Hand traveled from my Waist to my Neck before he titled my Head and kissed it softly. "Maybe you should.", I Replied purring and we immediately moved backwards until my Legs hit the Bed, not falling back yet thought. "God these boots are amazing!", He Said as He Stroke Over my Exposed Skin between the Boots and my Dress. "Lift Your Arms.", He commanded and I immediately did so; god I loved it when he was dominant; not too much but Very Much Of a Turn On. He took hold of the hem of my Dress and Pulled it off before He looked at the Green underwear that was quite a good mix with my Olive toned skin. "You're so Beautiful.", He said into my Ear as he seductively Bit my Earlobe and roamed his Fingers Over my Body.

He pulled down my Underwear as well, just leaving me in the Brown Boots. He seemed to like them; I should wear them more often. Also we had the whole house to us since Roland stayed at Emma's and Henry's for the Night. He kissed me once again and moved to take off his shirt while my Fingers fumbled with his Belt before I moved to his Zipper. "Motivated hm?", He asked smirking as he stripped down all of his Clothes. "Why wouldn't I be?", I asked smirking before he bent down and Entered me causing a few moans to escape my Lips already. God he hardly touched me yet but I was that wet already ducks could swim in it like some fucking Lake! He groaned a little as both of us moved in a Rhythm, meeting each other's halfway as we deepened the Trusts. God I could come just from that already.

"Come for me Baby.", He whispered into my Ear as he speeded up and I moaned loudly. He made circles on my Clit causing me to Get over the Edge just by that already. "Robin!", I moaned yelling as I held onto his Shoulders while he'd still thrust into me. "Shhht. I've got you.", He Said as he let me ride out my orgasm..well that was going to be a long night.

So, the last part of the Dark OQ Fanfic is finished now as well. Maybe leave a little Feedback Of What you liked and/or not liked about the Story💗
Requests are open and you can leave them either on my Profile or here in the comments.❤️❤️

I might publish a new story today :)