Morning Routine

this story is brought to you by the stinky grult

I was sitting on my chair shaped like a swan in my bathroom, brushing my unrealistically long brown hair and staring into the mirror while my big purple eyes gazed back. A thought crossed my mind like a paper airplane careening into my friend's eye in 7th grade. It was earrings day. I grabbed my box and started rummaging through the pairs until i found them. My skull earrings, made from real mouse skulls. As i tried to shove them through my holes, i cursed, the holes had closed. I grabbed my DIY piercing gun and re-pierced them. After i slid the backs on the earrings, i walked into my pitch dark room, and open hand slapped the light switch, which did nothing because it's a dial switch, so i turned it to the right, turning the light on, then i walked to my closet. I found a ¾ sleeve my chemical romance shirt, and a pair of high waisted black jeans, to hide my thicc stomach from the rest of the world. After doing my makeup all black, i kinda looked like tony stark, but with no goatee, different eyes, a girl, and a whole different face. As i was walking out the door, i slid on my black belt with a HUGE studded cubic zirconia buckle in the shape of woody woodpecker. "What should i do now?" i thought to myself. "I'll go to Drew's!" I yelled to no one in particular.