Phase 3

Jake gasped. "I'll do whatever you want, don't delete my 24 hour overnight challenge in the white house!" he screamed. "STFU bro" i replied. After i explained to him my plan, he nodded quickly and ran for the airport. I pulled into drew's driveway just in time to help stevie and craig drag drew into the doorway. Then they hauled ass out of there.  I hid in the same hedge as earlier and waited for the shouts to start. "LOGAN PAIL?!" i heard drew roar. i stood up and walked to the doorway. I watched drew run out crying and felt a tinge of guilt in the cavern where my heart was before they excised it. I walked into the house and saw danny crying. Danny explained to me what had happened, of course i already knew what happened. "You should do something romantic to show your story and that is is your one and only!" i suggested, baiting him into the video. "You're right!" he said i offered to film a video for him and he agreed, before i knew it, i was standing behind the camera while danny said "what's up greg? Today i finally told drew i love him" i felt tears of jealousy forming as i listened to him drone on and on. "I would be proud to be... be your husband" he finished. I sniffled and turned off the camera. Drew was supposed to be mine. My freaking cinnamon apple.