The Boy

In a past life this boy believed he was a adventurous explorer that collected treasures of all sorts, thats always what he dreamed of and enjoyed drawing about it in class.

Before he found the woods he would usually stay at home most of the time,
in a house with 2 bedrooms and 3 restrooms, with a very small kitchen.

He would stay at home doing almost anything to keep himself entertained
games, books, streaming, and youtube videos.

He was a slim boy with black hair leading down to his shoulders, he was a regular boy with long black hair to most people at his school but he knew better than that, many of his friends called him Fade because that's what his online id was on playstation, and he would choose that over his real name, anyday but his real name was Thomas.

One day Fade just got bored of staying in the house all the time, and his mom  Ms.Anderson always bugged him about exercise and taking hikes on a small mountain that was only a few blocks away and always open for people to walk on it, so he finally decided to get up and pack his blue nike backpack with water and snacks for the hike he was going on soon, but little did he know he was about to take a little trip deep into the woods...