Who is She?

Lisa... that's who she is a girl born with razor sharp eyes the color of the deep blue sky, on its way to night once before the woods she was happy, but that didn't last very long.

5 years before the death of Thomas

There lived Lisa, in a two story house with a beautiful garden that her mother kept neat all year round, inside was like any other normal family with nice decor in the living room dining room and kitchen, the only thing that made her mom and dads room unique was Lisa and her drawings that were hungup along the wall.

Lisa's door had been painted a dark shade of blue with a sign at the top left corner of her door that reads, *APOCALYPTIC MASTER, COME TO ME FOR INFORMATION*
Why did she have that, well she read books alot, or everyday after and before school.

Why does this matter, welp it doesn't while she was in the woods with her dad playing, they pretended to be in a zombie apocalypse and when they played, in hand they wielded machetes and thay were just too big for her hands but a perfect fit for dad.

Dad had long hair down to his shoulders, with a slender body meaning he was skinny, and he was short about as tall as Thomas, Dad had been staying there with Lisa for atleast 5 days... one day Lisa woke up in her tent and decided to stay in her sleeping bag, while Dad made food she slept a few minutes more, then HE RAN TO HER TENT AND TERRIFIED HER!!

With her jaw dropping reaction she came out of the tent beginning to laugh, first thing she saw was Dad pretending to be dead, she continued laughing then finally sat down with her to eat while while dad started telling stupid storys about fairy kings and queens.

4 weeks have passed

One night Lisa's Mom went to some nightclub with some friends that weren't all that greatful for having a life sense they had always been on the edge of it, walking in you could see 2 huge 2 story bars with anything you could think of to drink, and lights brighter than any other all of the girls including Lisa's Mom went to one of the bars all together in one group, and got wasted Mom had struggled away to get in the bathroom, even though her daredevilish friends wanted more drinks.

Bursting a raindrop of strength into the bathroom door just to open it she looked in the mirror and regretted almost any and everything she had done that night, the right thing to do would have been to call a uber but... no.

SCRRRRRRRSSHHBOOOOMM

A car accident, with only one survivor.

Lisa and dad had rented a cabin near the woods 1 day before Moms death.

They didn't know about it until Dad got a call on the track phone that he had been using incase of emergency while camping in the woods, he got the word about it and had never been the same ever sense.

5 years later

Dad had always felt loneliness creeping down his neck ever sense the incident, and one night he drowned himself in a river near the cabin they've been in.

With no trace
Lisa didn't know.
And she just waited till he came back
...
He didn't come back
With anger she went on into the woods with no supplies or survival gear, she searched for him everywhere but she could never find the river.

4 days pass

She hasn't went back to the cabin to get a drink or food, she starved of hunger.

8 days pass

Along one of the trees in the woods, she died with dried up tears down her face, to show how much she loved him.

She became a ghost, haunting the woods she once lived in.

Still looking for dad....

Filled with anger she was going to kill him if she saw him ever again.

Then one day

A Boy Thomas

Hair down to his shoulders, with a slender body and, as short as Dad.

He was near the woods, and Lisa spotted him quick with revenge running through her veins, thinking in her head *WHY WOULD HE LEAVE ME, NOW HE COMES BACK SON OF A BI@$H*

She lured him deeper into the woods.

And this is what broke her heart, Lisa thinking that it was dad, she sat in and area with trees cut down to make out a circle.

He said "where are you from"
Lisa went silent with sadness
...
...
...

She dashed in front of him making him say the words "how did you..."

Then she did... what she said she was going to do...

2 weeks later Thomas was found dead.