Who Is That?

The reason Fade Stopped was because he felt someone looking at him from within the woods next to the houses with fields instead of fences.

He looked into the woods with leaves all over the ground and faint whispers of small animals.

While walking toward the woods he felt different, and he didn't know if it was because he wasn't outside alot or something else.

Now a little ways deep into the woods he had been following this figure that looked like a girl with blackhair black pants a black shirt and a backpack like Fade had been wearing.

He finally entered a area in the woods where it looked like trees had been cut down to make out a circle, in the middle was the girl looking back at Fade with a smile almost sinister.

Fade could feel the aura she was giving off and stood there in place with not a scared face but a confused one, and he said these exact words "where are you from?" Said Fade
There was a weird silence after,
"I'm from the woods just like you" the girl said.
Almost like a flash step the girl was in front of Fade within seconds, "How did you.." were the last words Fade said before being found dead 2 weeks later with the words Gamer on his tan t-shirt crossed out with blood, and on his back carved in with a sharp object reads "He's from the woods like me."
Some people think Fade might still be out there with that girl somewhere in the woods.
And they say the girl was a powerful ghost or entity, stalking the woods for prey.