Chapter 17

"Ugh." Jimin groans as he sits up, adjusting some of his muscles that were incredibly 'sore', his eyes squint at the brightness of the daylight, he felt pain everywhere, and it hurts most at his bottom. He did have a head ache, but the part where it hurts the most didn't compare to it.

He removed the covers that planted flatly on his thick thighs, but immediately regrets it.

He had nothing on, and he saw another naked figure, right there, on his-

No! This isn't his bed too... It was all to familiar, and that's when it struck him. He didn't actually wake up on his bed, instead... it was his Yoongi Hyung's!

He immediately dropped on the floor with a shocking thud sound, he couldn't believe his eyes, but he knew he isn't seeing illusions of the head ache.

He quickly pulls the covering sheets around his waste to check if he was indeed naked.

"Fuck."

Scrambling around the area, he abruptly stands up and pulls the blanket all to himself, hastily hoisting it to cover his princely parts. But, the action done was enough to make him gasp with pure shock.

Grabbing the blanket means that Yoongi's thin layer of cover on his naked body exposed now, underneath the cloth was his purity.

He was trying to keep his cool as his eyes landed on his-

"W-what happened?"

"Fucking hell."