Chapter 35

Sleeping in Yoongi's arms was heaven to Jimin, inhaling his scent made him high and intoxicated, but seeing Yoongi smile as he cracks his eyes open from a deep slumber, Even better.

It was as if the hatred and pain caused by Min Yoongi was gone, the longing for Jae Suk's company went along too.

Jae Suk was simply for company because Jimin felt lonely, he felt sorry for wasting his time, but oh well.

"Wanna eat Jiminie?" God that raspy and sexy voice made Jimin's heart flutter in a rather unexplainable way. Jimim meekly nods his head and slowly rises up from laying and run his hand through his locks, evening his hair neatly. What a good morning indeed.

He could wake up like this all day, tangled limbs, messy hair, and the love of your life by your side? Heaven.

Both of them simultaneously stood up and went to the bathroom and grabbed their toothbrushes, as for Jimin he grabbed an extra one.

It was their last day for vacation, and maybe swimming by the beach was the plan. Might as well top it off nicely.

"JIMIN! YOONGI! WE'RE SWIMMING AT THE BEACH SEE YA BITCHES!"

That familiar voice, it was Tae of course.

Though, they were a bit mad at the remaining members for trapping them on a slimy cave, that didn't last long since Jimin was too soft hearted to even stay mad or a longer time.

"Do you want to go to the beach?" Jimin asks, breaking the silence as they stare each other by the mirror.

"Sure, why not?"