Chapter 22

A punch flew out of nowhere and landed squarely on Hoseok's face, making him stumble backwards and grunt softly. Tears prickling and threatening to spill any moment.

"You fucking asshole!" A kick was received again, aimed directly on his perfect toned stomach, kicked at the part where it hurts the most made him vulnerable under Jae Suk. He was after all under the mercy of the other.

"Why would you set him up with that-"

"Why would meddle with their life?! He doesn't fucking love you!" Hoseok had the courage to speak back to the cold hearted man with those piercing rare blue eyes, if you ever look into them deeply you get deceived by its beauty, but even the ocean had darkest secrets still not seen, it's cast and dangerous, the waves seemed normal but you don't when it'll ever attack and may possibly erase a life in the surface.

"Yet~" Those sinful mouth twitches upward into a creepy grin making Hoseok shudder in fear. "Don't cry Hoseok-ie~ Cry when someone dies."

And with that, Hoseok stood up abruptly and ran away from the monster, hearing his maniac like laughs haunted him in every step. Maybe pushing them together was a mistake?

"Run My Little Dolls~"

•••

Jimin woken up from a deep slumber that devoured him last night, it was... 6:00 in the evening. He slept last night, and wakes up this time almost the time when he slept.

He can't possibly get any sleep anytime soon. So he stood up and went to the bathroom connected to his room to check his physical appearance, and was extremely ashamed of the mirror. His appearance wasn't that usual sexy/cute Park Jimin. It was a trash, or that's what Jimin describes himself.

His hair sticking in different directions, his face and arms having bed marks, his eyes was really thin, thinner than it should be, it was puffy and looked swollen, probably from crying. He looks... broken.

He took a bath almost immediately to at least make him a bit presentable, the water rinsing the dirty parts and made him refreshed than ever.

"How about go to the park?" He whispered to himself, maybe a walk in the park Would make him ponder into a rather peaceful trance, he needed to get away to this place, and it is after all evening small amount of people could just be there, possibly no one is there. So he picked up a plain black T-shirt with black jeans, picked up his phone and begin to exit his room.

As he entered the living room he was greeted with his fellow band mates seated neatly on the couch, his existence didn't go unnoticed so all eyes were on him.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asks, judging from his outfit he must be going somewhere. "The park." He answered lifelessly and bid his farewell by simply waving his hands in a odd way and walked away.

"Wait! It's already-" Yoongi tried reasoning why he shouldn't go out, it's already past the sunset, it is unsafe.

"Shut up." Jimin shushes him in a harsh manner, making Yoongi's blood boil. "Yah!" He was standing up ready to grab Jimin by the shoulder, but the door slammed shut. What's with the cold and very disrespectful manner seen?

"Yoongi, don't mind him. He is currently heart broken-"

"Jungkook!"

This made Yoongi's ears perked up, he turned towards his band mates. "What the fuck Am I missing out?" Yoongi darkly sneers at the oldest. Jin remained unfazed, clearly not even scared despite the darkest glare was sent to him like a bunch of sharp knives thrown to him.

"I fucking warned you didn't I?" Jin coldly says, this time looking at him in his eyes. The jolly and joking Jin long gone. "Warned me about what?!" Yoongi was now yelling, he felt something was clearly off.

"If you listened to me then this wouldn't have happened," Jin continued, the other members long forgotten as the tension risen in a very fast pace, each word released made it more thicker like some venom stung into you.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Jimin is fucking gay and your fucking shitty ass is straight! Leading him on and breaking him by your sexuality?! Kissing as if it wasn't a great deal?! And forgetting everything like it wasn't worth it..." Jin exhaled sharply and looked at him immensely darkening.

"To cut the short story... it is one sided love."

Yoongi stood stunned and looked at the floor feeling ashamed. "See? You can't do anything right? Don't go near him you asshole." Jin stood up and went near Yoongi, towering him. "This is just one thing you can do to make him happy."

Yoongi knew he fucked up.

Not edited