1

Jαεhγυη

I fucking hate school. Who thought that it was a good idea to trap every single kid under eighteen inside this stupid hell hole and deprive them of their freedom? The worst thing is that I have to pretend to be a good student in order to please the adults, although I really don't want to. Sometimes, I have the strong urge to just say 'fuck it' and to drop out of school, but I can't do that. My parents would beat my ass and disown me for the rest of my life, so I try to hold myself back.

As I walked down the crowded hallway, I smiled at a few students and teachers. It was way too early for this. I just want to go back to bed and lay down for the rest of the day. Once I made it to the end of the hallway, I stood outside my designated classroom. As soon as I stepped into the familiar place, I was instantly greeted by the teacher.

"Good morning, Jaehyun! The principal told me to let you know that he needs you."

Why the fuck does he need me right now? It's barely 7:48 in the morning, and I'm already being called to the principal's office.

"Did he say why I needed to be there?"

"There's a new student, and he wants you to show them around the school."

I nodded and smiled at the teacher. I turned around and cursed under my breath as I began to make my way towards the principal's office. I guess this is what happens when you're the president of the student council. After a minute, I finally arrived to the room. I lightly knocked, and the door slowly opened to reveal the principal smiling at me.

"Hello there, Jaehyun! Come in," the man said while motioning me to step into the room. I politely smiled back at him and walked into his office. After I closed the door behind me, I turned around and noticed a student sitting down in a chair. As I tried to examine the unfamiliar person, I walked towards the empty chair and sat down in front of the principal.

"You're probably wondering why I asked you come here this early in the morning. I wanted you to meet Doyoung, our new student. Could you please show him around the school and introduce him to his teachers?" the principal asked while smiling at me. I nodded and glanced at the boy sitting next to me. He was looking down at his lap while nervously fidgeting with his fingers. Although I had only gotten a glimpse of his side profile, I could already tell that he was attractive. He had high cheekbones that weren't too prominent, his jawline was sharp, his nose was pretty tall, he had dark cat-like eyes, his black eyelashes stood out against his fair skin, and he had a tall, slim neck that made his appearance look delicate.

"H-Hello, my name is Doyoung. Please treat me nicely," he softly said with a shaky voice. I smiled at him and stood up. I said goodbye to the principal and led Doyoung outside.

"Do you have your schedule?" I asked. He nodded and handed me a piece of paper. I looked at it and read the information written on it. "Let's go to your locker."

He nodded again and followed me up the stairs. Once we arrived, I taught him how to open the locker and he put his things in there. I continued to show him around the school and let him know which classes he was supposed to go to. Coincidentally, most of his classes aligned with my schedule.

"I guess you could just follow me around if you get lost. Your schedule is pretty similar to mine," I told him. He smiled awkwardly and shook his head. The silence between us was beginning to get uncomfortable, so I decided to make some small talk. "So, are you looking forward to making new friends?"

He stayed silent upon hearing my question. I anxiously waited for his reply, and then he finally responded.

"I can't make friends easily," he answered with a small voice that was barely audible. I felt a bit sorry for him once I heard his reply. He was clearly very nervous to be here, and I felt the need to comfort him. I placed my hand on his shoulder and looked at him. He softly gasped and finally made eye contact with me for the first time.

"Let's be friends then! My name is Jaehyun, and I'm the president of the student council. I'm also the captain of the basketball team, and I enjoy studying," I stated while holding out my hand. He stared at my hand for a few seconds before he finally decided to shake it. His hand felt cold, and it was trembling a little bit. I smiled at him, and the corners of his mouth lifted up a bit.

"O-Okay," he replied. His small smile faded quickly, and the two of us were left in silence once again. I looked across the hall and looked at the time. It was already 7:58, and classes were about to begin in two minutes. I turned to Doyoung and asked him to follow me. Both of us began to make our way to our first class, and we arrived just in time for the bell.

I sat down in my usual seat and waited for the class to start, but then I saw Doyoung standing at the front of the classroom while looking around. I waved at him, and he began to slowly walk towards me. Luckily, the seat next to me was empty, so he sat down.

"Thank you," he said while avoiding eye contact. His face was lightly tinted with a pinkish color, and I found his nervous antics quite adorable. He kept playing around with the hem of his sweater throughout the entire class, and for some reason, this seemed more interesting to me than whatever the teacher was blabbering on about.

I looked up and started to examine his features more closely. His smooth skin looked so touchable, and his pink lips looked totally kissable. The longer I stared at him, the more needy I was beginning to feel. My mind started to wander off as I thought about him moaning my name as I marked his delicate skin up with purple marks. I wanted to hear him make lewd sounds with that pretty little mouth of his as he melted under the touch of my fingertips. I could feel the pit of my stomach becoming tighter as I imagined Doyoung looking up at me with a lustful look as he came all over himself. Time seemed to stop the moment when he looked up at me with a confused look on face. The two of us were staring at each other for a few seconds before Doyoung finally spoke up.

"Jaehyun, your ears are red."

§|§
A/N: VERY HOT 🤠 Ya boi is back with another story! This one is gonna be hella kinky 😎🤙