Chapter 5: Camera

Webby looked at her good ol' conspiracy board. She looked at all the evidence she has collected for the McDuck family. She's in a reminiscing mood today.

And that's when she realized that she had made an unintentional scrapbook on that board. Her point got proven even more as she looked at the picture of the triplets, which is the picture she has taken ever since she first met the triplets.

Then her eyes landed on the Lena photo...and she can already feel the tears starting to escape her eyes. Despite what happened back in that stormy day, she still couldn't move on from the loss of her best friend.

That is, until a figurative lightbulb appeared on her head. She just figured out an another coping skill. She could go and make new memories! She eyed the camera, which is gonna be the key for that method. She grabbed it and she ran out of her room excitedly. She decided that the backyard would be a great start to make some new exciting memories.

Once she got there, she witnessed Dewey practicing some karate moves. She smiled as she thought that it's great that Dewey is learning to fight back. And with style, no less!

Then she walked up to him. "Hi!" She greeted. Dewey looked over at her as he replied, "Hey, Webby! What's up?" She showed him the camera as she explained, "Oh, I'm just making some new memories by taking some pictures! Wanna be part of it?" Dewey nodded like crazy. "Sure!"

After that, they got in position  and then...

SNAP!

Webby looked at the picture and smiled

Webby looked at the picture and smiled. "This is great! Thanks, Dewey!" She said as she headed inside. Dewey bowed. "No problem!"

Once Webby is inside the manor, she decided to go to Huey's room, hoping to find him there. Luckily, he is there and he seems to be examining some sort of file.

"Hey, Huey! Whatcha' doing?" She asked. Huey looked over and he responded, "Oh hello, Webby! What brings you here?" Webby replied, "Oh, I'm just taking pictures."

Huey nodded approvingly. "Nice! Feel free to take a picture here!" He stated. So Webby walked over to Huey and...

SNAP!

Webby looked at the results

Webby looked at the results. "Alright, that's good enough! Thank you!" She left the room as she said that. "You're welcome!" Huey replied happily as he went back to researching extra clues in the file.

Webby walked over to the living room, expecting to find Louie there. And sure enough, there he is, sitting on the couch lazily. "Hello, Louie! Mind if I take a picture of us?" She offered as she sat down with him. "Sure, why not?" Louie lazily accepted. So Webby aimed the camera at themselves and this results in a...

SNAP!

Webby instantly ran up to her room while Louie shrugs

Webby instantly ran up to her room while Louie shrugs. Then he contently went back to watching Ottoman Empire.

As soon as Webby ran inside her room, she hung up the new pictures on her conspiracy board. And she had to admit, making new memories does kinda make her feel better...

She sighed in happiness as she proudly look at all of the things that she had put on the conspiracy board. The one thing that she's unaware of is the blue shadow that is glowing behind her right now, signaling that Lena is still with Webby in spirit.

And let's just say that Lena is very proud of how much emotional progress Webby is making at the moment...