chapter two : club

uh, there are no votes or such. (hopefully yet—) but i hope people are enjoying this regardless. 

Half being dragged by her best friend, the place she was brought was the gym. Opening the door a bit to peek, the petite female peered in, only to see..

A pair of golden eyes. 

They seemed familiar,  but she couldn't really identify whose they belonged to with just the eyes. Letting out a small yelp, the girl shoved Aoi out in front of her. Well, the strange, rare colored orbs didn't seem to surprise her one bit. 

"Koutarou! Just open the door already!"

The dark bluette huffed, moving to open the door herself before they opened with the hands of a dual colored male. There was an obnoxious grin on the male's face, whilst Akaashi sighed. 

"Welcome to volleyball club you two! And hey, Akaashi!"

The male had been greeted with a hug, but quickly shoved himself away. Grabbing the bag he had brought with him, Keiji had made sure to smack the owl with it before entering the gym.

"The girl's volleyball club are here too, so you better get into your pe clothes. Good luck, [y/n]."

"What about me!?" 

"Good luck Aoi." 

"That's more like it." 

Being pulled along, the [h/c] girl slipped on her indoor shoes before letting herself get dragged by her arms. 

While they had been changing, a brunette in a high ponytail had walked in. By the looks of the older female's clothes, she was a third year. 

"Hello you guys! Well, girls. But either way, you two are the only first years at the moment! I bet all the others went to the art clubs and such."

Freezing in place, the short girl stopped moving until the girl talking motioned for them to keep on changing. 

"I'm Akikawa Natsumi, your captain for today! Uh, I'm captain everyday. My name's not everyday though— Ugh, never mind."

Shaking her head, the brunette smiled. 

"Now that you two are finished changing, come follow me!"

Nervously fiddling with her fingers, [e/c] hues darted around. There were balls everywhere. But what would you expect? For cats to be flying?

Natsumi had grabbed a ball out of the nearest rack, tossing one at the nervous female in a carefree way. 

But oh, she was ready.

Having had taken volleyball lessons from her father as a child, the female grimaced, and hit it back in the form of a pass. 

"Beautiful form! What's your name?"

"[y/n] [l/n]..?"

Why did that come out as a question? 

What the heck did that come out as a question!?

At least she didn't sputter over her words.

Aoi had done the same, giving her a thumbs up before the tutorials continued. 

A red haired female with curly hair had entered the group, panting hard. She had been changed already, her glasses barely on the rim of her nose. 

"You might've wanted to take your glasses off.. Oh well." 

"I'm sorry I'm late— I had to get a friend of mine to come with me, but she was busy."

'She's rather.. busty.'