Dying on the ground

Finn's POV

I just texted Emma and Rachel that I'm coming home soon, but i didn't say when. Im trying to surprise them that I'm coming home in 2 weeks. I cant wait to see everyone back in Ohio and New York but I'm most interested with holding Rachel in my arms again. Smelling her strawberry hair from her shampoo, her amazing small body, and just her smile. The way when she smiles to me, you can tell that we love each other. Just 14 more days.

Kurt's POV

Rachel and I are sitting on the couch with a whole lot of ice cream. A lot. She explained everything to me. But if she tells Finn, he isn't going to understand because she had to explain it to me twice. Finn wont even listen to it once. I feel bad for her. Brody Weston put something in her drink and kissed her and tried to pressure her into having sex with him. He only got to the kiss part of his plan. All I know is that I have to protect her from ANYONE who try's to hit on her.

Brody's POV

I was so close. I would have slept with Rachel Berry but she ran. Yes, it happened 3 days ago but still. To close. I know that i need to try again. She is a bartender at some bar on 63 street. She also is a waitress at Sardis so two tries to get her to sleep with me. Plan B to get Rachel to sleep with me is a go.

Rachel's POV

Rachel walked to the bar that she works at. She is under age but they don't know that. Non of her friends or family know she works there. It was here little secret. She walked through the doors and clocked in. She put on her uniform and head to her station. The hours she worked ticked by. Business was okay. Not busy but not slow. She turned around because someone was calling her, and she say someone she didn't want to see. BRODY WESTON.

"Hello beautiful"-B

"Brody, go away!"-R

"Come on Baby. I know you want me. Im only 2% body fat."-B

"You said 3%"-R

"I lost some weight. Just for you."-B

Now he is pulling me out of the bar. Hard. Very painfully hard.

"Brody, let go of me!"-R

Everything went dark. I think he pulled me into an alley. The next thing I felt was his fists to my face. Pain. What felt like 10 minutes of yelling and pain he was done hitting me. He said one thing to me.

"Lay there and die!"-B

He walked away with me... Dying on the ground.

OMG I UPDATED!!! Hope you liked it. Sorry that it is every serious. Hope you liked it and i love you all. 💙 Comment, like, read. All tht stuff. Thank you also for 500 READS!!!! 😆😆 love you all💕 -Em💖