Introductions

Introductions

ErikaCostell

Erika is not your normal high school girl, she is one of the nerdiest people you could ever find, but underneath all of the baggy oversized hoodies and the stacks of books she carry's around, Erika is actually one of the worlds biggest models. People get confused when they hear her name because when she is in school she looks nothing like how she does in front of a camera. She is a fierce, strong independent girl and even though she gets bullied she keeps her head up high and ignores everyone. Erika is like everyone else too though, she has a crush, she has friends, but the only thing is, is that she doesn't tell people she has friends, because they are also the biggest models in the world. Her best fiends are Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner and Miranda Kerr. She loves them because they are all so supportive. Erika's mom passed away leaving her and her dad in their house. Her dad, Dan, is a soldier and fights in the wars so just now he is in Iraq, she really misses him. Other than some downs in her life, that is hers.

JakePaul

Jake is the complete opposite of Erika, he is them most popular kid in school, he is known as the bad boy. Jake Paul, the guy some people are actually afraid of. He sleeps with all the girls, other that Erika because she is a nerd right? Not in Jakes eyes. Jake thinks she is one of the cutest people alive. With her big glasses, big oversized hoodies, leggings, vans and stacks of books instead of a phone, he just wants to cuddle her like a teddy bear to be honest, he has a huge crush on her but doesn't tell anyone, especially his friends. Jake doesn't work a job, nor does he need one because his family are filthy rich, that's one reason why he's popular. He wears lots of Gucci, supreme and a ton of more expensive shit like that. Jake hates school, unlike Erika, she loves it. The teacher hate Jake, he had enemy's and his best fiends. Others than that, that's about it.

Sorry this was kinda long..