Modelling for them

Erika
I was woken up by my alarm and I hit it to stop, knocking it over. I got up and got in my shower then getting dressed.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my things, heading out for school

I walked downstairs and grabbed my things, heading out for school. If your wondering why I don't dress how I would want to, it's because I want to know who my true friends are, guess I have none. Anyway, I get to school and go to my locker and put my things away then walk to class. I walk to the back, sitting down, and start to read one of my books. I hear the bell ring and a huge group of students come rushing in. They all sit down and talk really loud.

E- Assholes *mutters under breath*

The teacher starts his lesson and half of the kids don't even pay attention anyway.

After School

I get home and I run upstairs and pack my bags for modelling. I decide to pack a bag that consists of water and hair ties and things like that. I head out to modelling and when I get there, I see my girls standing in their outfits.

E- You all look amazing!
G- Rik!
M- Whats up girl!
K- You look so cute!
E- Eh, thanks

Just then my modelling coach, (I don't know what it's called), Jasmine, walked out.

Ja- Erika, your up next, go get ready
E- Ok

I went to get ready and because I'm quick, I could talk to the girls after.

G- I'm so excited for tomorrow
K- Same!
E- Whats happening tomorrow?
M- The models get to go to one school that's picked out
E- Oh, So it could be Westlake?
K- Yeah, Why?
E- Shit
G- Rik you ok?
E- Oh Uh, Yeah
Ja- Erika your up!

After Modelling

I made it back home and I just put on one of my onesies and fell asleep.

I woke up and had a shower and then drove to modelling as fast as I could. I ran in and we all got dressed, I was wearing this.

 I ran in and we all got dressed, I was wearing this

We all then got together and the school was picked.

Ja- Westlake!
All other that Erika- *cheers*

I just smiled and we all drove down. We met up and the very front of the school and we walked up, if felt really weird and insecure but I managed. All of the boys were staring, the girls were all kind of walking down to get a picture probably, and then I saw Alissa Violet, one of my worst bully's, one of the most popular girls in the school.

Al- OMG! Can I please get a picture!
Ja- Sure take your time
Al- Yes!

Alissa started taking selfies with all of us and then it came to me.

Al- Erika Costell! We have an Erika Costell here but she is no where near as pretty as you!
E- Oh ok, you never know
Al- Huh?
E- Nothing

We took our pictures and then all the students had to go to class. We all went into the gym and I found out that we'll be modelling for them all. Jasmine said she is going to choose one model to do it for us.

Ja- Ok...... Erika!
All other than Erika- *claps*
E- Great ok

Modelling for the school

In the school assembly hall all the students were seated, and Jasmine had me in a bathing suit because I would have to put clothes over it. I walked up with a towel on and all the boys started whistling. I took the towel off and started posing for the camera that was there. I then did that in a few outfits and then when I was finished, I walked to the side, that's when I heard Alissa.

Al- That Erika Costell nerd isn't even here to see the show! *laughs*

But I actually was...

(649 words)