Not a Secret Anymore

Erika
I woke up from my super annoying alarm. I hit it over and got up, getting in the shower. When I got out, I picked out my outfit.

I went downstairs and grabbed the things I needed and then I went to school

I went downstairs and grabbed the things I needed and then I went to school. When I got there, I put my things in my locker and then Alissa came up.

Al- Aw, you missed the models, ha! You'll never be one anyway

With that she walked away. I just shook my head and walked to class. I sat in the back, reading my books when the bell rang. All the students came crashing in to get a seat. When we were all seated the teacher began.

Mr- Good morning class
Class- Morning
Mr- Erika why were you not in yesterday?

Everyone looked at me and I didn't know what to say.

E- Um... I was sick
Mr- Ok, so class open your textbooks to page 253!

At Assembly

Today we had a stupid assembly to go to, the principal kept telling us we had special visitors coming, I was really confused. Just then, the girls came out.

Principal=Pr

All- *cheers*
Girls- Heyyyy
Pr- Alright settle down
Al- Hey where is Erika Costell?

Shit.

G- Ummmm

Gigi started to scan the room until her eyes landed on me. My eyes were watering because I didn't want people to find out, Alissa doesn't even know. A few tears escaped my eyes and Gigi noticed. She looked at me with a confused face, then she told all the other girls.

Al- So?
G- Hold on one moment

Gigi and the other girls ran out of the hall, leaving Jasmine smirking at me. Then, my dad walking in. I started crying my eyes out and he had flowers and a teddy bear. The girls ran up to me, picking me up and taking me down to my dad. I hugged him so tight and I heard a few people 'aww'.

D- I missed you pumpkin
E- I missed you too dad

When we pulled apart, the girls stood there with their arms open wide, I sighed and smiled, running into their embrace.

E- Thank you
K- Don't Dare Thank us, you deserve more
M- Like you don't deserve to be bullied! That's so stupid!
Girls- *laughs*

I heard everyone still questioning what was going on and why nerdy Erika Costell was hanging with the models.

Al- Why is she with them? Pft! As if she could be a model! She can't even put on different clothes, always a hoodie and leggings!

I then heard lots of them laughing. The girls pulled back and Jasmine gave me the eye. She pulled me over to the side, and looked me dead in the eye.

Ja- Show her who you really are
E- *sighs* Ok

I hugged Jasmine and she gave me some clothes. I walked out and went into the bathroom and got ready.

 I walked out and went into the bathroom and got ready

As I walked back in, all eyes were on me. I walked up to Alissa.

E- Hey Alissa
Al- Hi Erika

Then she turned to her friend and had a little fan girl moment.

E- I see your a fan huh?
Al- A big fan, especially of you, your one of my favourite models
E- Oh really
Al- Yeah
E- You sure aren't a fan of the other side of me

Just then I heard Gigi.

G- Erika? Are you sure?
E- More sure than ever
Al- What are you talking about? The other side of you?
E- There is only one Erika Costell
All- *gasp*
Al- Your?
E- Nerdy Erika, Yeah, I heard you saying to me that I'll never be a model, and you will, Well, look where we are just now

I walked away and over to my girls.

E- Pathetic bitch
Girls- *giggles*
D- Honey?
E- Yeah?
D- I have some good news and some bad news
E- Oh god what?

My dad walked up to the principal who was getting everyone to quiet down. Just then, the principal patted my dad on the shoulder and smiled. He walked off, letting my dad to the mic.

D- Pumpkin?
E- Mhm?
D- There is good news, bad news and news I don't know how you'll take
E- Oh god
D- Good news first because if I tell you the bad news it won't make sense
E- Ok?
D- I'm able to make it to your next Victoria Secret fashion show!

I started crying and my girls hugged me tight.

D- Now, this will be great news for the school, I don't know how you'll take it though
E- Oh god what? *smiles*
D- I um, I made sure the school can come too
All other than Erika- *cheers really loudly*
E- Um... ok, wait bad news?
D- After that I need to leave again
E- Next week?
D- I'm sorry
E- Um... it's fine... I need to take a breather

I walked out of the assembly hall leaving everyone confused. I know it's his job, it's just that after this, he might never come back, every time. I walked outside and sat on the steps, then I felt a presence next to me, I turned to look and it was Jake.

E- Oh Uh, h-Hi
J- *smiles* Hi
E- Why a-Are you h-here? I'm s-Sorry that sounded m-mean
J- It's fine Erika *silently laughs* I came to check on you
E- Oh- Wait What? Why? People don't like me for who I am
J- I do
E- What?
J- Look, this is scary for me but, oh well

Jake turned his body towards me and I turned to him.

J- I've liked you for the longest time now
E- What!? Hold up, you've liked me? Wait, people know I'm a model now, how do I know your telling the truth?
J- Look

Jake pulled out his phone and went onto his text messages to the boys, he showed me some conversations.

(1000 words)