3. Are You Going To Take Me To Your Room?

Part 3

"Look for the girl with a broken smile, ask if she wants to stay for a while.... she will be loved."

 I yawned, still half asleep and stretched toward the night stand where my cell phone's alarm rang.

I kept tapping around hoping for the cell phone to reach my fingertips. I grunted and lost my balance. I stumbled off my comfortable bed and hit, face first, the cold floor.

"FML." I muttered under my breath. I laid there for a total of about five minutes till I gained the strength to get up. I walked over to the mirror.

"Good morning sunshine!" I said picking my mane like hair with two fingers. "JK you look like crap." I told myself in the mirror. Why you may ask? Well because I'm not okay today. Not at all! I hardly had any sleep. It hadn't helped that last night, Kyle hadn't answered my phone calls. I signed, a heavy sign, and trotted off to the shower.

"Baybee, Baybee noooo!!!" I sang as I de-stressed myself with the cold water hitting my face. Damn, I'm really not okay today.

"Melanie?" Someone called from my room disturbing my moment of tranquility.

I shut the water off quickly and cursed to myself. Dear God, I hope no one heard me singing to Justin's song. I felt my face burn even beneath the cold water running.

"Err... Yea?" I shouted, wrapping myself into my towel.

"Where are you?"

"In the bathroom....Wait, who is this?" I asked.

"Its Justin, you are running late you know. We were supposed to be done with class by now."

"What?! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry but can you leave, I need to get dressed...." My face grew a deeper color red; I was probably giving weird images to his brain, teenage boys... I swear.

"Oh...OH!" I heard him say as I pressed my ear against the door.

"Yea...I should wait for you in the umm... the study lair... okay I'm going now." He blabbed on. By the way he sounded; I could tell that he was embarrassed too. This made me smile.

            As soon as I heard him close the door behind him, I ran to my closet and threw on a grey pencil skirt, a white tank and blue blazer. I gave five stokes to my burgundy hair and a quick glance in the mirror. I looked decent enough and skipped off. Half way down the hall. I looked down to realize I hadn't put on any shoes. I ran back in and grabbed a pair of flats and managed to walk and put them on at the same time.

          When I finally made it to the "study lair" as Justin had called it, I took a deep breath. Before turning the knob, I heard hushed whispers and decided to procrastinate a little, and eavesdropped.

"Dude she's hot!?" I heard a voice say, not one that sounded like Justin's.

"Yea I guess..."

"Get your game on bro!"

"No she's got a boyfriend."

"And you are going to let that stop you?"

"What's your name?" The first guy asked.

"Justin Bieber...."

"Exactly! So get her!"

I didn't like were the direction of that conversation was going.

I decided to make an entrance and cut off there little talk.

"Excuse YOU! I'm trying to teach here!"

I froze with the door slightly open, No, no, no! Had I been replaced so quickly? I began to panic and barged through the door.

A girl who was about sixteen jumped and dropped the pen of the Promethean board she held in her hand.