Sea shells

Though... I accidently run into a Rohan. Boi why is he here- anyways, I said my sorry's and continued to go to the beach. As i was upcoming, I saw where Tri was at, which she was beside a huge pile of sea shells which she is trying to carry with her skirt thing.

"Hey Tri!" I continue to have a small brisk walk towards her

"Oh-! Hi Y/n" she said in a hoarse whisper.

"what are you doing?"

"Trying to transport all these shells into my home"

I laugh, scooping some of the sea shells

"Lets go then!"

and there we go, she was able to make some sort of bag/kangaroo pouch thing, and I was carrying some sea shells, but i kept dropping them so I changed my baggy tank top into a bag thing as well. We reached Tri's house and she had told me to put the shells in a pail, so I did, and then so she did as well.

"Why do you need to many?" I ask

"well.. for a beach cafe I work at..."

I nod and then sit in the living room as Tri picked up the pail and went to the 'big bathroom' to clean off the shells in the tub. I do have to admit but... I fell asleep.

around an hour after, i woke up to being over someone's shoulder and i already recognize it as Tri, so I yawn and ask

"where's we going"

"to meet up with some friends of mine"

That didn't help, Tri has a million "friends".. or at least a million who refer to her as one. I don't bother question and I go back to sleep.

~ A/n, i have to go to sleep now, bai bai -w- ~