Well then, that happened

When we got up, we saw Lisa Lisa and Joseph got so mad, it was kinda funny.

(also btw, its been awhile sense i've finished part 2, so uh yea, some things might be wrong/changed)

Anyways after that, we were allowed to take off our masks, geez, that was a nightmare. I fell onto the floor and just layed there. Joseph poked me.

"are you dead?" he asks

"no"

"she's probably tired" Tri says, picking me up- for the millionth time.

"so we'll be at the beach if you need us" she kinda jumps down from the top of the tower but also making it kinda easy, like as if she was treading (press down onto the tower side) with the help of hamon. She then starts running a bit to the beach. Instead of the beach, its more like her house.

"we've been in these clothes for a while, i'm going to pick an outfit out for you and then you can go take a shower in the bathroom next to the door with the star on it" she says as she places me down on the couch. She then goes to the room with a purple door and alot of designs on it, which looks hand-painted but also doesn't at the same time.

 She then goes to the room with a purple door and alot of designs on it, which looks hand-painted but also doesn't at the same time

and  then I just wait.