Note To Readers

Hi guys!

           If any of you are reading my story and it's added to your library or if you read the whole thing and would like to see more read this (actual message under the next paragraph and a border. You can skip to it.)

          However if you just happened upon this story and you haven't read it yet you should probably read it and decide if you like it before reading the following words. If you do you are free to return to this and read and if not I'm sorry my writing doesn't interest you and you don't have to read the paragraphs below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

             Hi guys. My name is Zoe. I am a 14 year old girl from new york and I wrote this story.

             I just wanted you guys to know a little bit about me before I asked for anything from you. My story has been viewed in total by over 100 people and I know compared to most wattpad stories that's not a lot but it is to me.

             Some of you readers on wattpad have written your own stories and shared it publicly with wattpad. You guys should know how hard it is to put a story out there in the world without knowing how people will receive it.

             This story means a lot to me and I would like criticism whether it be good or bad because I want to learn from past mistakes and make this story better. If you can I just ask if you want to say something about the story that you comment saying stuff from "I don't like it" to "I think it's good. All I ask from saying this that your don't put harsh criticism without putting why you hated it or you couldn't finish it because it was so bad. Don't just put "this sucks" or "horrible writing" because I can't better myself from that.

               Also if you want to you could vote on my story so I can see how many out there enjoyed reading it and even if you vote still feel free to comment if you like the concept of the story but hate certain bits.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           I know I have no right to force anybody to do anything but if you can please. Thank you for reading this note and my story.

                          Sincerely,

                                   Zoe

P.S. I love you guys.