Chapter 1: Time to start

SENIOR BLOCK CHAPTER

It was a lovely sunny morning, idols waking up at 6am to start a new fresh schedule, a school schedule to be specific. It was finally time for them to GET EDUCATED! Juniors were excited, The Middlers were half sick of it and half ecstatic and Seniors just didn't want to deal with work. But in a few hours they had no choice, it is time to wake up. 

*SEVENTEEN dorms*

Joshua, the first to wake up and the first to get ready and wake the others. He walked into the kitchen already dressed in uniform. He grabbed a big metal pot and a large wooden spoon and started to go in each room. BANG BANG BANG (A/N: oh hey big bang) was all the members heard.  

"ugh what on earth-" Mingyu said tiredly 

"YAHHH TIME TO GET UP GUYS! ITS 6:30!! SCHOOL STARTS AT 7:30!!! THE VANS ARE COMING TO GET US AT 7:15!!" Joshua yelled loud enough to wake up 11 members.

he was supposed to wake up 12.... 

"YAH HANSOL" seungcheol shouted to the boy still sleeping

"yes mom" vernon said sarcastically

"GET UP OR I'M NOT PAYING FOR YOUR LUNCH" seungcheol replied back 

"aaaHH okay okay" vernon replied yawning

After a few minutes all the boys were dressed and ready to go.  Hoshi and DK all made the boys some toasties to eat on the way. They all entered a van and were headed to..... school.

*Twice Dorms*

It was 7:15 and all that could be heard from the dorm was shouting, yelling, running steps and laughing. The girls haven't left the dorms yet because most of them were still doing their makeup.

"YAHHH HURRY UP MOMO" Jihyo yelled

"yes calm down tch" momo replied

in the other room

"sana you look fine, its just school uniform" mina said while eating her cereal

"are you sure it doesn't make me look fat?" sana replied wondering

Mina just got fed up with her and stuffed cereal in her mouth and said

"your're perfect size shut up and let's go"

All the members were now ready and waiting for Tzuyu.

"TZUYUU ARE U DONE" Chae yelled

After Chaeyoung said that, Tzuyu walked out of the room GLOWING. hair all shiny, skin beaming, uniform neatly done and a face that didn't even look tired.

"lets go" tzuyu said

The members just stood there looking at their maknae for a while until they heard a HONK outside. they all ran outside to the van, got in and started their way to school. it was 7:25...

^ the uniform

^ the uniform

*AT SCHOOL*

Seventeen arrived at school at 7:25. when they got out of the van they started heading to senior block. on their way there, they bumped into Monsta X. Both groups started to walk to senior block to get their schedules for the day.

*Seungcheol POV*

I was walking with Wonho at the back of the group and we were talking about how we were feeling during our promotions for our comebacks. I was laughing at something he told me before he suddenly cut me off and asked

"are you excited to see her"

i was confused when he said that 

"who?" i asked curiously

"you know ;)" he replied winking

Once he winked i knew who he was talking about. 

"ahh Nayeon..." i replied and he started winking rapidly

"ANIYAAAAA" i shouted

"i know you like her seungcheol" he said smirking

I just replied shrugging my shoulders looking down. After the convo all of us reached senior block and received our schedules. once i got mine i ran to my members hoping i have a subject with them. 

I asked "YAH anyone got physics in 4th peri-" i looked up and saw them staring at the senior block entrance. 

I quickly turned around and saw a group of girls. I heard Jun whisper " i forgot twice were seniors too"

 " i forgot blackpink went here" replied Seungkwan lowkey excited. I was happy and smiling when i saw her and only her.

*TWICE POV*

We walked into school at exactly 7:30 and bumped into Blackpink. we greeted each other and started walking to senior block together. Once we entered we saw Seventeen and Monsta X just staring and staring. Jisoo started to bow and so all of us followed.

Time for the minds of seventeen and twice (TEEHEE TWICETEEN TIME)

*Seungcheol thought*

'nayeon looks cute today'

*nayeon thought*

'wah s.coups looks good in school uniform'

*jun thought*

'sana make me shy shy shy'

*sana thought*

'why does jun keep staring at me'

*mingyu thought*

'Tzuyu is just...wah.. just wow'

*tzuyu thought*

'mingyu seems nice'

*momo thought*

'hoshi looks good today'

*hoshi thought*

'wahh momo-shi'

*seungkwan thought*

'haish these boys keep staring, are you kimbamp kidding'

A/N: HI END OF CHAPTER ONE, SENIOR BLOCK!!! i hope you guys like! Pls comment any requests or things to make this better! this is my first time writing! the next one will probs be the Junior block chapter because there's mains in there! thank you for reading and MUCH LOVE <3