Chapter 5: pleasant surprise for me but not you?

SENIOR BLOCK CHAPTER

*TWICE POV*

We were all at our dorm feeling a little hungry so we decided that some of us should go grocery shopping. With our manager of course.

"SOOO who's going?" Dahyun asked

"I'll go!" Nayeon replied whilst pointing to Sana and Tzuyu.

"You two come with me"

"ahh waeee, just ask one of the skiz boys" Sana replied whining

"Ay come on Sana" Tzuyu said already ready

"UGH ARASSO (fine)" Sana finally agreed

They planned to go shopping for some meat, veggies and rice cakes to have an at home/dorm kbbq.

*SEVENTEEN POV*

"IM GOING TO PICK UP FOOD!" Scoups yelled

"yayayaya mee too" Seungkwan replied running to him hurriedly

"Get some bottles of coke as well" Wonwoo said calmly on the couch

"ehh arasso (fine), bye bye" Seungcheol replied going put the door

-TIME SKIP, AT THE STORE-

*TWICE POV*

We were at the store all covered up with our masks on and our manager in the van. We were heading to the registers to buy the stuff.

"Okay that will be $27 and 3-" she looked up and stopped talking looking shocked

"OMO OMO OMO TWIce EuH" she said surprised and shaking

"ahh yes annyeo (hello)" Nayeon said quietly

"Shh keep it down hehe" Sana said with a smile

"Ahh yes yes, so $27 and 30c" she held her hand out shakily

Tzuyu handed her the money with a smile whilst holding her hand and told her to calm down.

They got the groceries and headed out to the van ready to go. Once they packed everything, Nayeon suddenly said

"oh I needa get the tteokbokki, I'll be right back"

She grabbed her phone and quickly rushed to the shop. Little did she know someone else was 'picking up food' there too.

-Minutes later-

Nayeon arrived at the shop and picked up the food. Right after she went out the door, she was grabbed by the wrist and led to an alley. She tried to get out of the strange man's grip but she somehow couldn't. He pushed her onto the wall and she dropped the bag of food. She was locked between his arms. She stared at only his eyes since he was wearing a mask. She was too. After seconds of just staring, the man took off Nayeon's mask. Confusion was on her face. After the man took off his mask and it revealed none other than... Seungcheol himself.

"What the hell are you doing?" Nayeon screamed

"This" Seungcheol said before he smashed his lips onto hers.

She was shocked and pushed him off. She then ran away with her food with just shock all over her face.

*SEVENTEEN POV*

"YAH SEUNGCHEOL WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU" Seungkwan yelled

"I had to do something important" He replied smirking.

"AYA hurry up then let's go please" Seungkwan said rubbing his forhead.

-WEEKS AT SCHOOL-

Nayeon and Seungcheol would be so awkward when they saw each other at school. If they did see each other Nayeon would mostly run away first.

A/N: HIII GUYSS IM SO SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING FOR THIS HORRIBLE CHAPTER!! schools just been eating my life up lately! SOOO i've been thinking of separating the Juniors in this book into another book and update that book more since i like writing about it more. So it would be a book for the Seniors and then another book for the Juniors you get?? It would be easier for me so if i have writers block on this Senior book i can just write in the Junior book. I also might release a Middle block book?? So from now on this will be the seniors book! 

ILYGSM