Chapter 3: Blush blush blush

SENIOR BLOCK CHAPTER

*TWICE POV*

Once we heard the bell ring, we said bye to Blackpink and told them to meet up at lunch with Red velvet. We all went to our assigned lockers and got our books for our subjects. Sana, Momo and Tzuyu had math. Jihyo, Dayhun and Chayeon had History. Nayeon, Mina and Jeongyeon had drama. We all said our byes and walked down the hall to our classes/rooms.

 We all said our byes and walked down the hall to our classes/rooms

*SANA, MOMO AND TZUYU POV*

Once we entered class we sat in the second last row. Sana and Momo at the front and Tzuyu at the back. Seulgi suddenly walked in alone and we told her to come over and sit next to Tzuyu and she was fine with it.

"annyeo Seulgi shi" Sana said cheerfully

"Heh annyeo!!" Seulgi replied smiling

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask, are you and Hwang Minhyun still toget-"Sana asked but then was cut off by Momo saying not to ask that.

"hehe it's okay Momo ah, and yes we are still together" Seulgi said brightly

"That's good!!" Tzuyu exclaimed

"it really is,  he must be really sad that he (wanna one) disbanded though.." Sana added

"he is but its okay he'll recover" Seulgi said smiling and nodding

Before the girls could say anything else, they were interrupted by fangirl screaming. They turned their heads and saw 3 SVT members. Jun, Minghao and Mingyu enter the door. They sat right next to the girls. The girls were confused as to why but still greeted them.

"Try to keep your eyes off of Jun Sana" Momo whispered and the other girls just giggled.

"It's not me! It's Him!!" Sana explained

"SUReee" the girls said in sync

Before Sana could say anything else, the teacher walked through the door with a big smile and started to do the name call. Once that was done, they got started on the topic. The teacher was giving some algebra questions on the board and told the students to solve them in their book.

Sana was writing and highlighting some key notes. She put the highlighter down but it hit the pencil and the pencil dropped onto the floor. She was still reading her notes when she reached down to the floor to get her pencil but unexpectedly she grabbed someone's hand instead. She quickly turned her head and realized it was Jun.

"Oh um, this is yours" Jun whispered giving back Sana's pencil.

"oh uh t..t..thank you" Sana replied letting go of Jun's hand and quickly turning back to her work.

"why are you so red for hmm?" Momo teased

"shut up" Sana replied

*sana thoughts*