Chapter 4: Secrets are supposed to be hidden

JUNIOR BLOCK CHAPTER

*YURI POV*

He entered my art class, the prince himself, Hwang Hyunjin. I tried not looking at him when he entered but I felt his eyes on me when he was walking to sit next to Seungmin. Once he sat down I started looking at him admiring every feature he had from behind. I suddenly popped back into reality when I heard Minju

"Hellooo.. Yuri ahh" Minju said while waving her hand in front of my face

I shook my head and replied "yes?"

"Are you even drawing the plant anymore, you completely stopped focusing" she whispered

I looked down on my page and realized I drew a big line going down the page and off. I was startled and quickly grabbed the rubber and erased it. After wards I looked up and saw Hyunjin quickly turning around. 'was he looking at me again?'

"yah Yuri-ah, Hyunjin turned around and looked at you for a bit. I don't' trust him, don't let him use you while he's with Soojin." Minju explained

"YAHH what are you talking about, I don't even know or like him like that aigh" I replied obviously lying

All Minju did was nod and got back to drawing, same with me.

-A few minutes later-

I finished the plant drawing just on the bell. I started to pack my things slowly while Minju was rushing to get packed up because unfortunately her locker was on the bottom.

"II'LLL s-ssee YOU AT LUNCH yuri-AHHH" she said while screaming and rushing out the door.

I let out a chuckle and kept packing up. I took my plant drawing to the teachers desk and went back to get my stuff to get out. Once I turned around I saw Hyunjin standing next to my table and giving me a little smile. I forced a smile back and continued to walk to my desk. I ignored him by swerving around him and getting my books from the desk. I could tell he was surprised. I took a few steps towards the door but I was stopped by a 5'10 handsome boy in front of me.

"are you mad at me?" Hyunjin asked

"no.. can I leave now please?" I replied quietly

He sighed and stepped aside. I looked down while walking out until I heard him say

"Yuri-ah i don't know why I care about you so much"

I stopped for a second but then continued walking into the crowded hall leaving him behind in the art class room. Why would he even care about me, he has Soojin. Is Minju right about him?

*LUNCH TIME*

It was lunch time woop woop! All the students gathered up either in the cafeteria or somewhere else. Most of the idol groups hung out in the cafeteria and ate. All senior, Middle and junior block could finally interact. Let's see what happens.

*STRAY KIDS POV*

Everyone was together and was heading to the cafeteria to get the FOOOOD!!! We walked in and saw a whole bunch of students and idols. We were amazed.

After getting our food, we were looking for a table. While looking we bumped into Twice. We greeted each other and left. Next we saw NCT we greeted them as well. We also saw Monsta X on a table with Seventeen and greeted them too. We finally saw a table with Ateez on it.

"YAH come over here" Jongho yelled and we all went over to sit down.

"Where's Soojin and the others?" Mingi asked