Chapter 3

Emily RuddPercy Jackson

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy's pov

Percy couldn't help but scowl at herself in the mirror as she poked herself again with her eyeliner. She wouldn't have to do this if she'd just said no.

Stupid Damon asking me to do stupid things. She thinks to herself finally able to get the wing on her left eye right.

With a sigh she straightened out her dress and gave herself a once over in the mirror. Dam I look hot. Running her hands softly through her raven curls she grabs a small silver clutch and makes her way down stairs opening it to make sure riptide was tucked away safely in a side pocket.

"You almost look as good as me." Percy's sea green eyes meet Damon's striking blue ones and smirked.

"Damon you'd be lucky to even look half as good as me." She retorted walking past him to get to her silver heels.

"You wound me."

"It could be much worse, you're lucky I'm only using my words to wound you."

Slipping in her heels she stands straight and notices she's almost taller than Damon, that causes her to smile slightly.

"Let's get this over with." She tells the oldest Salvatore and heads for the door, her dress trailing behind her.

She wore a halter neck evening dress with silver sequins, she wore silver jewelry to compliment it and Damon after demanding to know what she was wearing matched his tie with it.

The duo walked up to a large mansion, it was quite beautiful and Percy knew that the blonde cute monster was loaded.

"Dam. Dude's got cash."

Damon hummed in agreement before holding out his arm.

Percy scrunched up her nose in distaste and Damon rolled his eyes at her.