Chp. #1

"Damn Niya who told you about this party?" I yelled over Migos's song Handsome & Wealthy. And started to dance.

"I don't remember" she laughed. " It was in one of those mass text, you would of heard about it if you'd opened them."

"Hell naw I'm not opening those, they trap yo ass in a world of never ending text " I laughed and Niya did too.

"Ha. Ariana it be like that sometimes." She smirked.

Me and Niya started dancing and nothing was stoping us. we were throwing our ass back like it was no tomorrow, but on each other though.
Niya and I have been best friends sense second grade. We been a package deal.When we both turned 18 we moved out of our parents homes & got our own. We have both agreed that moving out was our best decision ever. Niya is Bi-sexual and me I'm FULLY LESBIAN.
Me and Niya have sex here and their. Shit, we just like to have fun. When were both in the mood me and her just do it. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

3:00 am

"Ariana let's go" Niya Yelled over the music.

"Okay" I replied

We hoped into Niyas 2013 jaguar. Finally we pulled into our garage.

"I'm sleepy" I yawned

"Me too"

We walked upstairs into our own separate bedrooms I took my clothes and threw on some joe boxer pajama short and shirt set. I put my hair in a ponytail and got in my bed.

20 mins later...

•Knock! Knock!•

"Come in"

"RiRi" Niya moaned

"Yesss Niya?"

"Can I Lay with you?"

"Yea Niya I guess"

"YaYY!" She cheered "Good Night"

"Night"

The Next Morning⛅️☀️⛅️

2:30 pm

"Mmhhm" Niya! wha-what are you doing?!"

"I'm Thanking you Ri Duhh"

"Ohhh... mmnhh" I said biting my lip. "you really know how to make me cum, don't you Niya?"

"Mmhhhm" she moaned not looking up from pleasuring me.

15 pleasurable minutes later...

"Ahh Niya! Yesssssss Niya I'm-I'm Finna-"

"Cum" she said in a seductive voice as I came all over her tongue. "Mmm Ri,you taste amazing"

"Thanks love" I said trying to catch my breath"

"I'm gonna go shower i'll see you soon" she laughed.

"Yeaaa" I said, that was literally all I could get out.

10 minutes later

I got up and went to get in the shower and put on some music. As I got dressed I listened to Toni Romiti "Pbb".
(A/n y'all need to go listen to that btw).

I put on my gray nike jogging pants and white shirt with my gray nike slides. I threw my wallet in my cheetah print book bag.

"You ready Niya?" I yelled from across the hall.

"Yea, I'll meet you in the car love" she yelled back.

"Ok" I walked down the stairs grabbing my keys and getting in the car. Soon after that Niya joined me in the drivers seat.