Chp. #4

BLU POV

It was 9:30pm, I was up dressed and ready to go to this party my friend Loren and Ria was was telling me about. I had just got my hair re-dyed and I was fresh asl. I invited Ariana but I ain't know if she was gone Pop out. She better have showed up or I was gone beat that ass and she knew that.

"Ariana where you at?" I said into my phone.

"I'm on my way, I just finished my hair. All I Gotta do is put on my shoes and hit the door."

"Awee. Better be. If you ain't come I was gone be all in that ass." I laughed.

She laughed back. "haha yea Jonica we would of been fucking- I mean fighting. she stuttered.

"We can do that too." I said biting my lip.

"Bye Jonica." she said hanging up the phone.

"Bye."

40 mins Later...

We Arrived at the club. and Ariana wasn't here yet. Loren and I went and grabbed a drink and started dancing to Katie Got Bands "Pop Out". About 15 mins later I saw Ariana walked in the club, and she walked up to me.

"Hey Jonica." she smiled.

"Hey beautiful." I said looking her up and down .

I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Who did that to your neck?" I asked sarcastically referring to her hickeys.

"I don't remember I think her name was black" she laughed.

I grabbed her ass and kissed her neck. She flinched.

"Stop playing with me." I said in her ear.

"I'm not Blu" She said looking up at me biting her lip.

"You want a kiss don't chu?" I asked.

"Mmhhm." She smirked.

I pulled her in for a kiss by her neck and she didn't pull back. I did.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing. Nothing." I said reassuring her.

"Oh. Well I'm gonna go get me a drink." she said kind of awkwardly.

That kiss had me feeling sum type of way. And I don't want to feel that way. I feel like that was a relationship kiss. I don't want to be in a relationship. I'm not the committing type. I never have been.

When Ariana walked back over I was dancing with this redbone. I mean she was fine asl. She was twerking on me and everything. Ariana looked and sipped her drink. I guess she didn't care.

Before I could compliment the girl and ask her her name she had her tongue down my throat.

"Mmmmh." I moaned out.

"Are you coming home with me?" she asked

"Uhhhhhhh."

Ariana's POV

My girl Angel and I was at this club Jonica invited us too. And we was getting turnt. People were bringing us shots and we were dancing. I loved this club it was fyeee.

While me and Angel were taken a picture with this dude Angel brought something to my attention.

"Ri ain't that cho girl?" she asked

"Who?" I laughed knowing imma be single forever.

"Blu" she pointed to her and this girl down each other's throats.

I looked over and laughed again. I saw Jonica kissing this light skin girl. I mean I can't be mad we ain't together. what I look like a goofy?

"Nahh. girl you know imma be single for ever." I laughed.

She laughed too. "I know wit cho picky ass.

Jonica started walking up to us but we kept dancing. She grabbed my arm.

"Gimme kiss" she said.

I laughed. "Go kiss ole girl goofy."

"You mad?" she asked

"I don't care enough to be mad." I said still dancing.

She chuckled. "okay Ariana."

"Okay Blu." I laughed back at her.

We kept dancing. Shit I was having fun and this shit was turnt Af. What T'f I look like leaving? But time was flying by.

1:00am

2:50am

3:46am

4:29am

"Aye Angel let's dip. I'm tired AF." I said grabbing her arm.

Blu was still here and I had no clue what she was doing.

20 mins later me and Angel made it too my house. It was 5:00am. We went upstairs and changed into pajamas and layed down.

15 mins later

My phone rings.

"Hello?" I answered pissed off.

"Y'all made it home okay?" a voice asked.

"Who T'f is this?" I asked annoyed.

"Jonica." she said

"Aweee yea. Yea we made it here fine. thanks." I said.

"No problem" she replied. "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"See you." I said hanging up.