Chp. #3

NIYA POV:

I woke up and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I wanted to go cuddle with my baby Ri.

I walked in in her room and noticed that Blu was still here. She was in my spot, I always lay with Ri and Blu was in my spot. So I walked downstairs to go eat. I am pissed off. why tf was Blu still here?

About an hour later Ri and Blu came downstairs. She kissed her at the door and Ri laughed.

"Morning love bug" she said to me.

"Sureeeeeee Ariana."

"Uhhh... okay?"

ARIANA POV

I went upstairs and got in the shower. I put on my skinny jeans and red and white Last King crew neck. With my red and white Jordan's. my hair was straight down.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys and went to the door.

"You going to see Blu? Huh."

I laughed. "Nahh I'm Finna go get me something to eat."

"Aweee koo." she said rolling her eyes.

"Well I'll see you later then." I said grabbing my keys, leaving out the door. I walked to my Range Rover. I got in and started it up. I turned on the radio and listened to Migos Freak No Mo.

"She'ont wanna be a freak no mo. She'ont wanna take money get geek no mo. She'ont even wanna strip no mo " I sang loud in my car and whipped into Wendy's.

"Yea hey, can I get that chicken sandwhich that's on the pretzel bun with no tomatoes a chocolate sundae and medium frys." I said.

"That'll be $8.47, please whip around to the pay window" the man said.

I whipped around and payed for my food. Then drove up to get my food.

"Thanks" I said grabbing my food.

"No problem have a nice day." The girl said.

"You too" I replied

I drove out and went to my parents home. They've been asking me to stop by for the longest. I drove for about an hour munching on fries until I pulled into my parents 4 car garage and hoped out. I opened the door and called out to my mom.

"Ma! where you at?" I yelled

"In The study" she yelled back .

I walked down the hall to the study hearing two different voices. one my moms and another one. It was familiar but I couldn't grasp it. I walked in and saw her. Jonica.

"Hey honey" she said gesturing me to come and give her a hug. "This is my friend Roses daughter Jonica she just moved back here."

"Yea we've met" I said looking at Jonica playing with her blue Afro.

"Hey Ariana." Jonica said with that southern accent smiling.

"Hey." I said.

"So I don't know how familiar you two have gotten but I was telling Jonica that you're single and she is too."

"Ma. Why do you assume I'm single. I could be seeing someone right now."

"Ariana you're too picky. I know my own daughter and I know you're not seeing anyone." she laughed and so did Jonica.

"Hahahaha" I said mocking them both. "What ever I'm done talking about it."

"Well honey you and Jonica Should go out some time."

She said winking at Jonica.

Jonica laughed. " I don't think Ariana's looking for a date-"

Jonica was cut off by my moms phone ringing.

"I'll be right back it's work" she said walking out of the study. Barely 30 seconds after my mom walked out the study here is Jonica.

"Come gimme hug Ariana" She said standing up. She was looking good Af I mean damn she had on a white and black just do it shirt and all black nike sweat pants and white ones.

"Nahh, get off me" I said playfully pushing her off me.

"Why you acting like that?" she laughed.

"Cause Iont like you." I said laughing.

"You'ont like me?" she asked pushing me against the wall holding my hands above my head.

"Bluuuuu" I moaned as I felt her lips attach to my neck.

"Huh?" she said still kissing my neck.

Before I could respond my phone started to ring. I said hello with out looking at caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Hey mami" my ex-girlfriend Toni said.

Blu stopped and looked up at me.

"Wassup Toni?" I asked.

"Nothing I want you right now Ariannnaaaa." she moaned in my ear. Blu must if heard bc she looked at me and smirked.

"It's not a good time Toni. I'm at my parents house." I said into the phone.

"Well I'll call you later and see what Chu on, okay?"

"Okay" I said hanging up the phone.

Me and Toni brook up 6 months ago. We never stop having sex and we remain friends. we have a healthy relationship. I think.....

"That's yo girl?" she asked.

"My ex noisey?" I said rubbing my neck.

She laughed. My mom walked back in the study and looked at us.

"You too seem to be hitting it off." she cheesed. " I've got to call Rose and let her know!"

"Ma!" I laughed.

Blu laughed too.