Chp. #8

"Im hungry baby" I told Jonica grabbing her arm.

"We can get something to eat while were out Ariana." She said annoyed.

"Ight make sure you got my bags when we leave."

"For what?" She asked

"Cause I'm going home you look irratatted and I'm not in the mood for yo attitude today." I said rolling my eyes.

I've been here for a week straight. And when I say "Here" I mean Jonica's house. And honestly its been nothing but exhausting. Maybe We need time apart. Or may I need time alone. Either way I was out. POINT. BLANK. PERIOD.

"Shit okay. go home if you want to you not hurting me. Fucking crybaby."

"Okay Jonica I ain't ask you to care you fucking asshole. That's why I don't fuck with you now cause of yo smart ass mouth. "

"Theres Others females in the sea Ariana You ain't the only one." She shrugged her shoulders.

I looked at her and didn't say shit. I continued to get dressed and packed up my shit. After I was completely dressed I called for one of my parents drivers to pick me up and take my things home. I went downstairs and waited for my driver to get here. Eventually she walked down the stairs while I was texting niya making sure she and angel were still coming out and they were.

I grabbed my bags and walked out the door.

"Hello Ms.Anderson, how are you feeling today?" My favorite driver Thomas asked before opening my door.

"I could be better. What about you Thomas?" I asked him.

"Fine. Just fine." He pulled out of blus drive way and we headed to the party.

Jonica POV

I was walking out the door and I noticed Ariana getting in her car. I laughed to myself. She so fucking stubborn man I swear. But iont care I was gonna go and turnnnip

Ariana POV

30 mins later

After a silent car ride I was at the club. As soon as we walked in I saw niya.

"Hey baby" they spoke

"Wassup?" I said plain.

"You good?" Angel asked

"Yea I'm okay I'm just ready to turnip." I said taking a shot.

"Ight lets go then" niya pulled me on the dance floor and we started dancing.

Shit iont even know we're blu was and I didn't care I was having a good time with my girls.

"Aye beautiful." A voice yelled behind me . I turned around to see Major smiling hard asl.

"Hey" I said hugging her. She laughed .

She pulled me to her own Private area up on the balcony.

"Were yo girl at?" She asked biting her lip.

" I'm single."

And that was a it took. Major pulled me into her by my waists kissing me over and over cupping my ass. I kissed her back of course.

Blu POV

I was around the club dancing with people and I turned around to see Ariana kissing some Lil short girl.

"Aye! Niya who is that?" I asked mad asl.

"That's Major. Ariana forever girl." She joked.

"Aww word?"