Cute or creepy

I looked around, trying to find anything or someone out of the ordinary. I spot a tall guy figure with a black hood up and without thinking, I ran to the guy and pull his hood down. It wasn't the faceless man.

"S-sorry.I thought you were someone else."

"It's alright. Huh, I've never seen you around here before. You must be new here."

He was cute with dark hazel hair paired with pale skin that makes his bright blue eyes ever more revealing. He's just immensely special and maybe even my type of guy.

"Hello? Are you alright?"

He waves his hand in front of me as I got back to my senses.

"Uhh.Yeah. It's actually my first time going to school... In person Imean."

I said nervously as I internally facepalmed myself. He chuckled a bit and smiled at me.

"You'requite a shy type and a cute one too."

My heart sank as I heard him call me cute. It's almost like my whole world is already complete but hold up am crushing on him? For the first time meeting the boy, I'm already crushing on him. My thoughts broke as he was about to leave on his own.

"Well if you need any help, you'll eventually find me around here."

"Wait! Could you show me around the school?"

"Sure, why not."

He smiled and held the door open for me. As I was about to enter, three other guys ran in and pushing me to the side causing me to fall to the ground. They laughed and continued on running down the hall as the guy I meet helped me up.

"Are you ok?"

I nodded and smiled, thanking the guy of course. We continued into the school, got my schedule and had a tour to some parts of the school until the first bell rang.

"I guess, we have to part ways huh. We can hang during break time though."

"Well, we don't have to part. I saw your schedule was the same as mine. We could go together if you want to."

"ButI never showed... Never mind, let's go."

Despite the guy being creepy and still went with him. I mean, his literally the only person I've met since I got here and I don't completely memorize these halls. However, how did he see my schedule without me showing it to him? I looked at him as I followed him to our first period of the day.

"That'sit my child. In due time we will meet."

I heard the faceless man's voice but it sounded faded and quite distant. I stopped and looked around the hall for any sign of him. Nothing. My thoughts could only lead up to him but it couldn't be him. I shrugged it off and got in and the only seat I saw empty was the one next to the guy I meet. Odd. He seems a genuinely nice person, heck! He seems to be a popular person for all I know. Yet, some part of me wants to sit next to him. So I did.

"Since we'll be having the same classes together, let me introduce myself.I'm Sle- Uhh... I mean Sly. It's short for Sylvester."

"I'm(Y/n)."

We smiled at each other and started paying attention to the teacher. After halfway through the lesson of the subject, I started to write my own little short stories in my notebook and not a too long, writer's block hit me. I sighed in disappointment to myself and took a small glance to Sly, noticing a black aura all around him.

I rubbed my eyes and looked back at him. Gone.

"Is something wrong (Y/n)"

"Nothing, I just saw something."

I shrugged it off and got back to listening to our teacher.

The rest of the day was a typical school day just like my home school but I just have to go physically go to my classes. Despite trying to have a typical school day, It became the best day of my life. I have Slythe hot popular guy here having the same schedule as me and lives in the same block as me! The greatest luck I ever have! My day just couldn't get better.

"I can't believe his actually walking me home even though we just met today!"

I thought as we were halfway down to our destination. We have small conversations from here and here as we just get to know with each other a bit more. All in all, his just a normal guy whom I got lucky too.