Chapter Ten

The rest of the day after our Basic Hero Training, we had regular classes while Deku was recovering in the clinic. At the end of our last class, everyone sighed in relief and finally let themselves loose.

   "Man... today sure was something." Denki fanned himself with his notebook as he leaned back on his chair.

   "Hey Y/N, wanna go grab something to eat later?"

   "Huh? Oh, I—"

   "Kaminari, Uraraka, you two are assigned to retrieve the notebooks on my desk in the faculty office. Make it quick you two." Mr. Aizawa fixed his things on the front then left the classroom.

   Denki grumbled as he and Ochaco went out of the classroom together. He didn't seem to mind being with Ochaco though, in fact, he immediately started introducing himself to her.

   Having no one to talk to, I decided to check up on Bakugo to see how he was doing. He seemed pretty upset about his fight with Deku...

   "Bakugo—"

   As soon as I turned to his desk, he was already packing up his bag and standing up from his desk.

   "Hey, uh— leaving so soon?" I awkwardly asked.

   Bakugo simply brushed me away and ignored me as he headed towards the door. "Hey, Bakugo! Come and look at this— huh?" Kirishima looked over his shoulder to see Bakugo already opening the door.

   "Where're 'ya going?" Kirishima tried to follow Bakugo out the door only to have Bakugo roughly above him out of his way.

   "Bakugo..."

   "Shut the fuck up already," Bakugo muttered under his breath.

   I could've sworn I heard Bakugo sniffle up a bit, so I took this as a sign to hold Kirishima back. Kirishima looked at me with a confused expression, not being able to pick up the situation. I slowly shook my head at him and motioned him to give it up.

   And with that, Bakugo left the classroom, leaving the rest of us silent as the sound of the door loudly closing echoed throughout the room.

   "That was a bit dramatic." A voice cut off the tension from the back of the class. It was Aoyama with his usual smile, sitting on his desk while he rested his head on his palms.

   "You're surprisingly calm." The pink alien girl, Mina, commented.

   "I believe it is best we leave Bakugo-kun for now. He's had a long day." Iida surprisingly stated though he seemed to have hated Bakugo on the first day. Guess he cared a lot about his classmates no matter who.

   "Yeah... hey Kirishima, come over here for a sec. I gotta show you something." Called Sero as Kirishima walked over to his table.

   "Oh, don't tell me you actually have it?!" Exclaimed Mina as she too headed over to where Sero was.

   "I wanna see!" The tiny grape-headed boy ran over to where Sero was. Then followed three others.

   Tokoyami, Ojiro, and the earphone girl where all were talking in one place where Tokoyami sat on a desk. Iida probably won't like that.

  Everyone was chatting in their own groups and corners of the classroom, talking about topics I had no interest over. Now that I look at it, someone was missing... a half-and-half guy... Todoroki? Where was he?

   "Hey has anyone seen Todoroki—"

   "Oh, Midoriya's here!" Exclaimed Kirishima. I guess my voice was too soft to have anyone here anything, but before I could repeat my sentence, everyone flocked over to the door. There stood Deku.