Chapter Five

Explosions. I could only hear extremely loud screaming and explosions. An extremely loud "DIE!!" Was heard through the whole mock city. Whoever the screaming person is is really making my head hurt.

   I've been in this Battle Centre for no more than a minute and I already can't find any faux villains. Man, these guys are good. The only way to actually fight here I guess is to use my Quirk, huh?

   This'll be larger than my usual range for an illusion, thus making it harder. And there would be way too many things going on at the same time... but I have to pass this exam. I don't know what I'll do if I don't.

   I don't go past the limit of my usual range of an illusion for a reason. The last time I surpassed the limit of my range for an illusion, I had a strong fever right after. And I'm talking about the one that just happened! It just goes to show how scared I am to go over the limit.

   Who knows what'll happen if I go over the limit? There's a chance that I might... die.

   And now that I've explained my possibility of dying during the U.A. entrance exam, I'm going to do just that. Over-exceed the limit of my range.

   Everything looked and felt the same. Nobody has noticed anything yet.

   When I make an illusion, I am the one in control of every single thing in that illusion. All except the victims. And not only that, it's hard to explain but I could 'see' everything in my illusions as well.

   I mean, I could still see normally and all I could see is what's in front of me— but when I say that I could 'see' everything that happens in my illusions, you could say that I sense what is happening.

   Like right now, I could 'see' that the spiky blond guy from earlier was the one screaming and making explosions when taking down faux villains. Wait— so he's the one responsible for my headache?

   Never mind that... I have to focus.

   I roamed about the Battle Centre looking for real faux villains as I spawned in fake ones. Normal people can't tell the difference between a fake faux villain and a real faux villain, luckily I can.

   It's a dirty trick, if I'm being honest with you. Tricking people into thinking they're taking down real faux villains is certainly a minus point for me because of the reason of 'not being heroic.'

   Then there stood a three-pointer villain, waiting for someone to attack it. I gave myself a pair of simple guns. Laser guns. It easily takes down these villains in a second.

   Running up to the villain, I jumped extremely high and aimed where it hurts. The robot immediately exploded into a big explosion. In reality, the robot probably must've just been shut down, undamaged.

   It might've been the smoke coming from the explosion, but I gave a loud sneeze and suddenly, three fake faux villains disappeared as other people were fighting them.

   "What the hell?!" One of them shouted, angrily looking for the missing faux villain.

   I covered my mouth immediately as I landed safely back onto the ground. When I'm not focused on my illusion, some things either disappear or go wrong... this was just the worst.

   Next time, I take note of not to sneeze when fighting a villain. But that turned out wrong as I coughed hoarsely into my mask and two more villains disappeared. One of them was the spiky blond's villain.