🎿skiing trip- Daniel Seavey🎿

Daniel, jack,Jonah and I all are going to rent a cabin for a week . they're going to bring there sister's it's 17+ so only like Sydney, Esther, and Anna but I'm 18 and Jack's sister. we are all going to drive up in 2 cars because it is a car ride from the airport. we are renting cars for the week. their is snow everywhere. Dani, Anna, Sydney and I went in one car and the others in the other car. I was sitting in the passenger and Daniel was driving. me and Dani always flirt and if we happen to sit next to each other on the couch we cuddle. Syd knows I like Daniel so she has been slightly picking on me for the past month. I love having her as a sister. jack  and Syd love just to push my buttons so they put Daniel and I in the same room with one bed. Fml I have to sleep in the same room as the person I like but not let them know. we both hang out when I am over at the boys house. it was late at this point. it was like 1am and we just arrived at the house and it is big but the snow is coming down really heavy. we got out of the car and we all got our bags. fuck I have to carry my bag all the way up the stairs. I got to our room with Daniel trailing behind. all of them get there own rooms but no they put me and Dani together. I walked in and dropped my bag on the floor not even caring. I took of my shoes and coat right were I was. I walked over to the bed and layed down under the covers. Dani did the same in a more organized fashion. he walked over to the other side of the bed and got in. I'm kinda cold I usually have my dog. I wanted to cuddle with dani so bad. him being in this bed makes me feel fully awake even tho I know I am extremely tired. I layed on my back and he was laying on his side facing me. he is so cute. my eyelids started to feel heavier and heavier till I fell asleep.
~the next morning~
I woke up to the feeling of hands wrapped around me. how they were sleeping↓

I fricking loved the feeling and shut my eyes again. he pulled me closer as he still slept peacefully.
_______________
I will post a part 2