17

huh say the name ;) its chap 17

((stob atta king me))

from minho💕💕

jisung_00🐿🐿WHATI JUST LAID DOWN IN BED

jisung_00🐿🐿
WHAT
I JUST LAID DOWN IN BED

minho💕💕
you seriously go to sleep at 9?

jisung_00🐿🐿
no I obviously sit up
but my parents are asleep

minho💕💕
just sneak out
I'm almost to your house and I'm not leaving without you

jisung_00🐿🐿
ugh fine
but if I break my ankles jumping out of my window then you're paying for my hospital bill

minho💕💕
I got you baby

jisung_00🐿🐿
sure ya do 🙄

minho💕💕
don't give me sass
I'm making your highschool experience fun!

jisung_00🐿🐿
yes getting grounded is what I was so looking forward to in highschool!

minho💕💕
shut up and get to your window
opened.

Jisung rolled his eyes as he got up, making sure to do it quick but not loud. He moved away his curtains and Minho was really there; bright smile and everything. To be honest Minho looked too good. The way the moon light lit up his face slightly, and the way his hair still seemed to be damp even though he had an umbrella.

The dinging of Jisungs phone made him snap out of his gay dream, quickly letting the curtain fall back as he grabbed a black hoodie and slipped it on.

Then the hard part came—

actually sneaking out.

After unlocking and pulling up the window, he slightly stuck his head out and looked down at Minho. It was kinda annoying how the rain got in his eyes, but he soon realized he would get soaked anyway. "How the hell do i get down?" Jisung whisper yelled, looking at the other boy with an uneasy expression.

"Climb onto that tree branch, then shimmy your way to the trunk. I'll help you there." Minho whispered back, kind of louder then Jisung since the rain dropping on the umbrella was quite loud.

"You make it sound so easy." Jisung mumbled to himself, pulling up his hood as he stepped a leg out onto the branch. He bounced his foot on the piece of wood, making sure it was sturdy enough for him to stand on. It definitely wouldn't of been his ideal thing to climb on but it would do.