26

an angel is typing. . .

Minho immediately sat up in his bed, rubbing his eyes as he looked at the time on his phone. It was around four in the morning. His stomach turned in knots as he watched jisung continue to type. It seemed like a long message.

But then, just as the notifications of him typing showed up, it disappeared. Jisung stopped typing.

Minho continued to sit up in his bed a moment, resting his head on the headboard as he stared up at the ceiling. Why did he start texting him? Why did he stop? What if it was by mistake.

So, after collecting all of the courage he had, Minho clicked back onto his Snapchat. He had to scroll a bit to find his chat with jisung, but when he found it he clicked on it.

It was too late to click off, because he's sure jisung got the notification by now. But he kept going and sure enough, he sent send.

LeeMin_hoe
hey, were you typing?

an angel
it was an accident.
sorry.

LeeMin_hoe
oh
alright
goodnight then

an angel
k gn.
opened.

And just like that Minho got his hopes up, his dreams of talking to Jisung being crushed once again. So he laid back down, flicking his Snapchat app away and clicking back onto YouTube.

M !
omg angst 😭🤭
life is so sad 😭🤭