43

"BABE!" minho yelled, jumping off of their bed, running into the kitchen where jisung was eating cookie dough. "GUESS WHO FUCKIN SLID UP ON MY SNAP STORY JUST NOW."

"uh, who?" jisung looked at him confused, taking a wad of the cookie dough and placed in on the pan in front of him. "someone BETTER not be thirsting after you. i'll steal their toes."

"no! do you know that selfie we took earlier?" minho showed him the picture, and jisung nodded.

"yeah what about it?" jisung asked, the lightbulb in his head still not clicking on yet.

minho took a drink of water, cottonmouth is a bitch, and began reading the text. "hey, i know this may be awkward and surprising, but i just wanted to say i'm sorry for the shit i did in high school. i was a big fucking douche but recently i've realized that and mellowed out a ton. i wish you guys all the luck in the future -mark🌻"

jisung audibly gasped, walking closer to minho to see the text himself. "are we too high or did crazy bitch mark just apologize to us?"

"i think this is real..?" minho shrugged his shoulders, locking his phone as he slid in it his jogger pockets. "but life is crazy."

jisung grabbed more cookie dough, splitting it in two and giving a half to minho. the two did a cheers, proceeding to toss the stoner snack into their mouths. "it is, bro."

"i mean even us dating.. it was fucking wild!" jisung continued to ramble, "like.. like, it was all a joke but now we have an apartment together and go to the same college? WACK!" he put his arms around minhos neck, looking at him with a kissy face. "but a good kinda wack.. cause you my mf cinnamon apple." 

"you're really out of it, i think i should finish making the cookies." minho chuckled, giving jisung a quick kiss before slipping under his arm, going over to the stove to finish putting the cookie dough on the pan.

"alright then, i'll go roll something." jisung giggled, patting minho on the booty as he skipped back to their room. he laid down on their bed again, staring at the ceiling with the biggest smile on his face.

all of the struggles high school brought led them to here, and jisung wouldn't have it any other way. he loves having minho by his side through everything and he's glad felix convinced him to help minho out those years ago.

JUST A FAVOR.
finished

M !
ok omg hi 🥺
another book finished and i'm surprised i could do it sksndksn

once again i feel like this is a shitty ending, but yk it was kinda a tb to the party and iT WAS THE BEST I COULD DO OK

and here some disclaimers so i spread a positive message 😌—
dont do heavy drugs!
don't get too high!
don't get high and drive!
don't drink and drive!
don't sneak out and shimmy down trees!
periodt😡

i need to stop talking but i'll miss this book and i might do something fun in the future that kinda ties to thiS
so watch out for that

BUT FOR NOW BYE! IM DUMB N TALK TO MUCH SJAJKDN EW