Part Time Job

The morning sunlight peeked to his window again hitting his face that caused him to wake up, he thought he still have work by the day then he looked at the calendar, he realized today is his day off...  

He went out to check Mana, she's still sleeping, probably very tired of her travel, he let her rest more, he brews some coffee and opened the fridge for breakfast, he cooked some bacon and eggs with some rice. Mana does not drink coffee, so he prepared her some warm milk. 

Thirty minutes later, he saw Mana out of her room, he invited her to eat breakfast, but before she sit on the chair, she embraced his lover. During their breakfast, Mana told him something; "Yugi, this 9 am, I'll be leaving, I have some business to attend to... some entrepreneurial stuff..." she said. "No, problem, should I go with you?" Yugi offered, "Ahhh... No.. N-no I'll be alright, besides, you'll get bored, because its a meeting and it will take a while hihi." She declined.

"I see..." Yugi said. At the end of their conversation, the Phone rang, and Yugi have to pick the phone. "Hello?" he answered. "King Of Games, There will be a meeting this 10 am in the Vape and Beer Bar, your presence is needed and also, there are things to be talked about." a voice of a woman in the other line said. "Yes, I'll be there ma'am..." Yugi answered with respect and the other line ended the call.

"Welp, Babe, My employer called me, I need in a meeting by 10 am..." Yugi told Mana. "I see, then I'll be an hour early than you, then, I'll prepare for my meeting then, so are you!" Mana said as she finishes her food.

Mana Went first and Yugi after a while left, leaving for his secret job, where no one else know but the members and him alone... 

Moments later, He entered a secluded usual bar with the same name, He is greeted by a Bartender in the counter using his vape with minty-citrucy scent.
"King of Games, You look so tired..." he said. "Right, I am. My Girlfriend just got home..." Yugi replied scratching his head.

The bartender gave him a Tablet that recognizes hand prints and a vault is opened behind the counter letting yugi in...

A white painted room with white lights and white furnature is seen, with a cool temperature that is supplied by an air-conditioning, he sat on his position in a long conference table, and most of his collegues have arrived and decided to seat and greet him nicely and so as he.

The Team Leader of their agent team, is Miss Grageda (pronounced Gra-he-da), She was been their leader from the very start, a very skilled and talented agent where can get all tough men to sleep. Or destroy five tanks and advanced submarines by herself, a deadly asset for the Department of Agents and Affairs, yet she's not that strict boss on common teams, but she treated her team like a family and group of friends where they get to know each others life and personalities.

Now that most of her members are in the room in the exact time, she roll calls;
"Ackerman, Levi or Wings of Freedom" "Here ma'm"
"Ackerman, Mikasa or Red Scarf"
"I'm here."
"Haruno, Sakura or Pink Blossom"
"Present!"
"Jaeger, Eren or Rough Titan"
"I'M HERE MAM!"
"Moto, Yugi or King of Games"
"I'm here Miss Grageda"
"Uchiha, Sasuke or Sharingan"
"I'm here, Madam~"
"Uzumaki, Naruto or Hokage"
"I'm always Here..."

The roll call ended...

Yugi noticed there is a blank seat opposite of his position, he got used that only seats for the members are available there provided, he just shrugged and don't bother. Miss Grageda proceded.

"Alright, Good Morning, I have two Agendas for us to tackle today, first agenda, is, We have a new member!"

All the members seem surprised and very excited to meet this new member.

"And second the office of the president gave us a mission to fulfill since the Army won't do it just by themselves." She finished.

She proceded to call for the new member of the team.

"Let's all welcome, Miss Mana Dark or called as Dark Magician Girl!" She exhlaimed.

Everyone is clapping while Yugi's jaw is dropping that it almost hit the floor, he is overwhelmed of what he is seeing that his very own loved girlfriend and wife to be will be a member of a secret agent association that he is in!

"M-mana?! What are you doing here?!"
Yugi exhlaimed as he stood from his seat.

"Yugi?! You're here?!" Mana exhlaimed with shock too.

Miss Grageda calmly looked at them.

"We got a Hasbando and a Waifu here you guys!" She butt in.

"Ohhh damn..." Naruto Smiled as he smoked his vape.

"Alright, you two settle down, we still have another important agenda, and we need to discuss it now, since its directly from the President." Miss Grageda said as he reached for her seat.