Breakdown

While Yugi is calmly driving home to his condo, a call interrupted his drive;

"hello?" he puts the phone in loudspeaker

"Yugi... can you go home faster please? I need a little bit of help here." Mana said.

"What's going on?" Yugi frantically asked.

"Big bro... is like having a mental breakdown, he kept on murmuring something... and I'm so afraid that he will stab himself soon so I hid all the knives and sharp items here at the house!" Mana paranoiacly said.

"I'll be there in a minute. Please hold on!" Yugi assured as he hang up and drives faster to get there immidiately.

At the moment he got there, he left the groceries in his car and went directly for his unit, he does not care about how many floors it has just to arrive at that level of the building.

He slammed the door open seeing a mess in the living room, Mana standing there which does not know what to do to handle him.

"I think it's a bad idea that we taken him out too early!" Mana screamed

Yugi told her to have distance and he will take care of it.

He searched the while area for his brother then stumbled him in the bathroom with the shower running on and he is soaking wet sitting on the floor murmuring words Yugi can't understand.

Yugi immidiately walked at him trying to comfort him, then Yami tried to slash him with a broken mirror, by Yugi's reflexes he wasn't got slashed then he saw the bathroom mirror broken and with blood on it, seems like it was punched before it's broken then Yami took a piece to be used as a weapon, now his fists and palm is bleeding because of the cuts the mirror has done.

Now for the second time, Yami is now trying to stab Yugi with the mirror shard he is holding, he growls like a bear as his arms are stopped by yugi from stabbing him.

'he's crazy strong even for 3 years of lack of training' Yugi said to himself. Yugi's hands suddenly slipped from Yami's arms that lead him to be slashed in the left arm than being stabbed in the chest, blood dripped everywhere, The cut is deep that Yugi is bleeding and groaning in pain, but he won't stop.

'It feels like I'm facing a possessed person... seems like a demon, looking for revenge of sealing him away from society for 3 whole years... But I promised to Miss Grageda and Dr. Haruno to make him well, I must make him... well.. I'm no psychiatrist but... I... Can...' Yugi whispered to himself.

As he bleeds more and applies pressure to the wound, Yami breathes heavily staring at him in agony, Yugi calmy stares at him back.

"I know you're in pain, I want to know more of that brother..." Yugi calmly said as he reaches for Yami's hand with the mirror shard and cuts himself in the arm with the shard, causing more bleeding, as more blood drips on the floor, Yugi continued to cut his arm then more bleeding happens, Yugi is at pain at this point he is near to tear up but he stops himself from making a sound of pain.

Then for the fourth time he tried to cut himself this time in his other arm, Yami suddenly stopped him and pulled the bloody shard out of Yugi's wounded hand.

"That's... not... yours...  You don't need that..." Yami murmurs in a low voice.

"Really...?" Yugi asked still controlling his pain.

"What's your point cutting yourself, you lived a happy life..." Yami asked dominantly.

"I did have  a job, a house, a soon to be wife and time for leasure, but It feels I forgot someone..." Yugi explained.

"Some... one?" Yami asked

"yeah... you... you're the only family I got after our parents died, you worked hard for us, this time I wanted to give you back the favor." Yugi smiled.

Yami paused for a few seconds realizing what he's done, his normal mental state is back realizing what inflicted to her causing Yugi to be bleeding horribly by his arms.

Before yami would even say a single word, Yugi collapsed and lost his consciousness and landed on the blood him and Yami's in the floor.

Yami's jaw was dropped after seeing such horror he did to his brother, once again, he felt he was the cause of everyone's misery.

He called mana for help, he screamed then she immidiately arrived, seeing Yami holding his brother's unconsicous body bathing on blood, she does not know what to do but ended up sending them both to a hospital.