The Normal Life

As the sun rises in a cold Monday morning, the rays of the sun reaches the windows of Yugi's condominium unit, that is the sign where his alarm started to do its work as it rings throughout his bedroom, its already 6:00 am... 

      His heavy eyelids opened from the stressful night of overtime encoding, he has no choice but to work, than being ranted by his boss on his work and lose his day job. He raise his head looking at the time on the clock, then he raises his bare arms and reached it to the snooze of the alarm to shut it. He has no choice but to get off the bed with his tired and aching topless body, and directly went to the shower.

     Five minutes have passed he finished his shower, and prepared his breakfast composed of fried rice and sunny side up eggs with a cup of newly brewed coffee, and let himself reflect on his life of what will be he's goal for today as he eats his breakfast. After doing so, he brushed his teeth and looked himself again in the mirror... "Damn.. I got another pimple huh... probably from stress isn't it...?" he asked himself and grabbed his case and left.

      He went down the building and went to his car at the basement and directly went to work, he worked and worked from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm or even he have extreme overtime, that caused him to sleep on his desk overnight for higher pay. This is the life of Yugi Moto, a hardworking 25 year old man who graduate as Cumlaude of the course of BS Accountancy on a large and well known university of Domino City, but ended up in a small company with a rude boss. He has to deal with it than nothing. He often experience extreme mental stress that causes him to have severe migraines during his work, people around him advised him to leave his job, but he resisted.   

      By 8:00 he went home very tired, as he attempted to open his door of his condo unit, but it was open, he smelled a fragrant smell of pork roasting, he knows who's inside, so without any suspicion he entered and a pretty lady welcomes him; "Hey baby! You're home!" it's his girlfriend, Mana, his girlfriend for the past 2 years and he is willing to marry her but he's still broke. 

     She kissed him on the cheek and embraced him, took his case and put it on the table, also removed his coat and puts it on a hanger. "What time did you came here?" Yugi asked, "Ahh, just this 6 pm,  it actually payed me some time to buy some groceries for our dinner!" Mana replied.
"How's your vacation from the Philippines?" he asked as he unties his necktie, "Well, the people are so kind there, they wanted to entertain me as I please, the food is great, the place is great and the people are great! Next time, I'll go back there, but this time, you're going to be with me!" she replied with excitement. "Well I hope so, but I'm sorry..." he suddenly apologized. 

"Why? Why are you sorry?" she asked worriedly.
"I'm not the rich guy you dreamed... I'm just a regular broke dude, with a condominium being just given to me... " he explained.
"I have to admit it, That's what I dream before, but when I met you and you are really sincere to me, I felt it does not matter if you're rich or broke, as long as you're honest and hardworking, I know you're working hard for our future, and I really do appreciate it, I love you Yugi..." she said with sincerity as he caresses her lover's cheeks.

  She told Yugi to take a bath and change his clothes as she readies their dinner. The Relationship of Mana and Yugi is somewhat bitter-sweet, because Mana's parents does not approve her being in a relationship with Yugi because he is a son of a man who has two wives, and is bad for the family reputation, but, Mana waited for the right moment to be successful of being an Entrepreneur and leave her family's grasp and decided to stay with Yugi for good. 

After Yugi done his personal task, he went to the dining room, and the delicious food is already on the table ready to eat, the lovers, eat and talk about their day positively and optimistically. 

As the night grew later, Yugi prepared Mana's bed and her own room, by changing the bed-sheet, pillow cases, curtains, blankets and sweeping the floor. Even they have a relationship, they respect each other's privacy, and decided to sleep on one bed when got married. Before Mana sleep, Yugi visited her to check what else do she needs, and gave her a goodnight's kiss in the forehead before leaving the room, then he went back to his room and directly lays to the bed for his goodnight's rest.