Chapter 10

"Why are you so bitter towards me? Because I saved you from humiliation back in your country? Or because I had taken you away from your long time love?" He asked. "I never asked you to save me. I never asked you to marry me. It was all you and my father" I said truthfully.

"You could have said no" He said holding my waist and pulling me to him. "That's the Mr. Westbrook women in our country have no right to say no to. And if I failed this relationship in any way that means it will fail my father and I cannot let it happen."

"Just that? Or there is something else in there Angel that you are too afraid to admit." His breath fanned on my neck and he placed soft kissed on there. I shuddered and turned around. I pushed him away with all my might. "Don't come closer to me." He pulled me towards him and I looked into his icy gaze.

"Tell me angel what is that you are hiding from me? Tell me what you don't want to admit so easily. Tell me that you are not a little bit tempted to give into your desires for me. Tell me you are not a little bit attracted to me."

I didn't realised when he pushed against the wall of my room. I only heard when he locked the door. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Nothing that I have no right of doing. You told me it is your responsibility to keep me happy. But I am not happy. I am not at peace, mentally or physically." He said.

"Please let me go Mr. Westbrook Edna will sense something is wrong." He chuckled. "There is nothing wrong with me wanting my wife's love. Lusting after body and carving her soul to be mended with mine. There is nothing wrong with me wanting you that way is it?" He asked.

"Please Mr. Westbrook let me go, this is wrong" I said. "No Angel this is not wrong not when you are all mine. Why don't I make you mine fully once and for all.?" He said removing my dupatta and turning me around and opening the zipper of my dress. He let it fall to the ground and looked at me.

He placed soft kissed on my shoulder. "Please" I begged. "Shhh.... Don't say a word just feel it." He said. He placed soft kissed on my jaw and my cheeks and finally he claimed my lips. My first kiss.

His hands untied my salwar strings and he pulled back pulling his shirt on my body buttoning it swiftly. Moving away from me. "I told you, I will see you in my cloth soon. And today I promise you, I will also claim you in every way possible and you will enjoy every second of it. Like you enjoyed right now." With that he moved away completely. "Oh, and by the way you have classes at NYU from ten in morning today."

"NYU? I thought it was just a joke" I said. "Oh you don't know how hard can I fight to keep the things I like close to me." He said. "And I never ever lie about something as that. Another thing Mrs. Anika Evander Westbrook, you are to join me as my Temporary PA from tomorrow. Your father wanted me to train you for future CEO position. Looks like I have lots of work cut out for me."

I looked at the time. It was almost nine thirty. I have classes from ten and I have no idea how to reach there. For my first day, he dressed me in nice white jeans and beige blouse. Not literally dressed me just chosen it for me. And I paired it with my black flats. My hairs were running wild for some reason no matter how much I tried to push them into submission. It was not working.

"Need a ride?" My dear husband asked me. "No, I can walk how far it can be from here anyway?" I asked. "Couple of miles" he suggested. I give up. "Get in I will drop you for your first day" He said.

Without saying anything else I got into his car. He was humming along the music of the song. I looked out to the city. It was a chilly morning so I was also forced into a long and heavy coat with some ear muffs. Why do I feel like a child?