正能量; Positivity | Reasons Why You Are Gorgeous

Positivity | reasons why you are gorgeous

I originally intended to write a really angsty chapter, since something I saw on Instagram really made me fury-ous. But after writing it, I realized it wouldn't do any good, really, so instead, I decided to reach deep inside myself, and pull out immense positivity.

This chapter is dedicated to making sure YOU see how gorgeous you are.

1. 美丽; you're really attractive. Has anyone told you that lately? How those eyes of yours veil thousands of stars behind them? How your hair, be it curly or straight, long or short, shines against the light? How your lips, now pursed in disbelief, so full and sweet, would be a pleasure to kiss? No? No one told you?

Well, I'm telling you.

2. 聪明; you're incredibly brilliant. I mean, the essay you handed in the other day was absolutely wonderful. And that maths equation you solved earlier was done in a record of time. Please, don't even get me started on the way your fingers glide across piano keys and pluck the strings of a guitar so effortlessly. Every stroke of yours, upon each and every medium, is pure art.

You're a masterpiece.

3. 灵感; did you see that little girl, who swore, deep inside her heart, that she wanted to be exactly like you when she grows up? Or that guy who thinks you're perfect in every way? What about that budding young author who was oh-so inspired by your style of writing? Did you realize you were that amazing?

Please keep them in mind.

4. 小东西; you may have thought nothing when you complimented your best friend. Or voted on a book. Or helped your teacher once school was out. Or smiled at the stranger passing by. But trust me, it meant something to them. It probably made a world of difference, gorgeous, it truly did.

So start finding joy in the little things.

5. ; Even when you feel like the entire world is crashing down, and you feel unloved, remember someone. The someone who loves every fibre in your being, and every feature on your perfectly chiseled face. Someone would walk through hell for you, and swim the fastest oceans. Find your someone.

Because they love you, so damn much.

I have to end here, it's really late in Malaysia. In dire need of someone to spill my angst to (slide in my DM's if you're up for a chat, gorgeous), but the original anger has subsided after writing this. *le gasp* I just realized writing is my happy pill. And so are you *sprinkles glitter*.

I'm also pleased to state that I've recently started a quote account on Instagram. Here are the details for both (my personal, and quote accounts)

Stay golden, I love you

Stay golden, I love you✨