Anthings for you .

"Hye Ash." I smiled .

Ashton stand up and hold my arms .

"what's wrong Ashton?"

"Nothing wrong but you shouldn't help me ." he said still hold my arms

"but-" Ash interrupted .

"Hannah will never stop until she get me" Ash said and a tear start falling down to his cheeks.

"Ashton."

"if she know that you with me , she will make you suffer ."

Ashton said .

"Ashton,I know you don't love her . Everyone knows it and you should do the right things ." I pulled my arms and wiped away Ashton tears. He hugged me and I hugged him too .

"Thank you so much" Ashton whispered .

"Anything for my friend" we pulled apart and smiled .

*Ashton's POV*

"Anything for my friend"she said . I'm completely feel sad about that . She think that I'm only her another friends .

I know its sound weird but I can feel that my heart beating so fast when I'm with her .

The class start to full by the students following the teacher behind . We sat at our seat and start to study .

"Okay class , today I'm going to change all your seat back"Mr.Greg said  . Now is Chemistry . I hope my partner is Bella .

"What?! Not again!" Hannah and her friends said .

Mr.Greg just rolled her eyes and start to said all the names .

"Hannah and Nisha" "in front, now"Mr.Greg said .

"George and Kylie"

"Cami and Rachel"

I been waiting for a long time to heard my name , finally I heard Mr.Greg called Bella name .

"Christabella and Ashton" Mr.Greg said .

I turned to Bella ,she turned to look at me also , we smiled and she gave me a thumbs up . I feel a little nervous but happy . :D