Smiling too much .

*Ashton's POV*

"Do you wanna eat something or drink?" I asked Bella .

"Hm. How bout sandwich and orange juice." She reply .

"Okay , wait here" I smiled and walked to the food court to grab our food . After finish grab our food , I walked to my and Bella table and I see Bella with someone . Guy .

"Hye,wanna go to my house tonight? I make a party tonight at my house"The guy said .

"Umm.I'm not sure" Bella reply .

"Come on.You will regret if you don't go" the guy put his hand on top of Bella hand .

"Excuse me."I said . Bella quickly pulled her hand away and I rolled my eyes .

"Oh sorry." The random guy said .I never see him before .

The guy winked at Bella and Bella looked down and the guy walked away .I sit down on my seat and opened my orange bottle .

"So,who is he?" I asked and take a sip of my orange juice .

"I don't know" she reply and ate her sandwich .

"You go to his party tonight?" I asked and put down the orange bottle and look at her . serious .

"No."she reply .

"Why?I mean " I asked .

"I'm not a girl that love to party, I rather study at home."she smiled . wow . she's not like another girls in this school . well, usually girls love to go to party when a guy asked them . Many of them . i'm not said all of them .

"Okay." I smiled .

"I know why he asked me to go to his party tonight and i'm NOT gonna go." She said .

"Why?" I asked . Stupid me . why should I ask her why? Why?!!!

"He just want to take a virginity from any girls" she said in "ew" voice .

I smiled at her because she protected her dignity and her surname . I really really proud of her . she waved her hand in front of me and I shook my head .

"Why are you smiling like that?" She asked .

"Nothing . I just feel happy about something." I smiled .

"O..okay" she smiled and drink her orange juice .