Warm hug .

*Bella's POV*

My class is over . I have to go home fast . I don't know why but I just have to . Maybe I'm hungry or something that make me hungry .

I wait Bradley Outside the school gate . Texting him .

(message)

Bradley my class is already over and you should pick me up right now . I click the "send" button . I wait him to text me back but still no respond .

(15 minutes)

I'm sending Bradley so many messages and he didn't even reply one of my messages .

I'm started to worried because I think i'm the only one here . Maybe I should text Ashton . But , I'm scared if he doesn't reply like Bradley .I waited again and there three of guys . I tried to hide but fail . They see me . Dammit . Don't make it more worse . PLEASE !

The guys walking towards to me . No. No . No .

"Hey girl , why are you standing here alone ?" The guy with brown hair and with green eyes said and touch my hair but I take a step back .

"You know,You should here alone." The guy with Black hair and Blue eyes said . He give me a "You should kick them off ." look .

"Let's together with us ." The guy with other brown hair said again but this time he close to me .

"We shouldn't bother her ." The guy with black hair said and pulled his friend who is close to me .

"If you don't want to get punch , you better step away Carl ." The guy with other brown hair said .

"You shouldn't do this James ." The guy with black hair said . I think his name is Carl .

"Shut up!" James shout .

"Better step away man."The guy with brown hair who the first one I mentioned .

"Hold him for me David ." James said and David hold Carl from the back . James punch him at his stomach . TWICE .

"No . Don't . Stop it ." I cried .

"Look at that girl she crying ." James said and push me against the wall beside the school gate .

"Please don't!" I scream and tried to fight back but he is too strong .

"Shut up." James said and closed my mouth using his hand .

"Listen to me princess , if you try to scream again , I will make you regret ." He said and smirked .

"Let her go James." Carl said .

"Please let me go ." I cried and begged to him . So he let me go .

"I won't do that princess . " he smirked and put his hand in my shirt .

"Please don't do it ." I cried and he just smirked .

James fall to the ground and I look at Carl . He hit James head using an alcohol bottle and David told me to run . So I did . James won't know this because he's already faint and its start to rain .

*Ashton's POV*

My heart feeling to get uneasy . I know there is something happened and its raining outside . I feel something bad happened but what is it ?

Maybe Bella . I should text her . No ! You can't text her . Should I call her ? I keep repeated the words in my head and my heart started to beat so fast . And my mind keep telling me to call her .I can't stand it anymore . I dialled her phone number and waited her to answer it . First called she didn't pick . Second called she didn't pick too .

I started to get worried . I called her again and she answer it .

"H-hello?" Her voice sounds different . Is she crying ?!

"Bella where are you ? Are you fine ? Are you hurt ? Are you okay ? Where are you right now ?" I keep asking her . Cause I know she cried and I want to be the guy who always beside her .

"A-ashton can you p-pick me up at the park ? I'm so c-cold." She said stuttering and I think her phone drop .

I quickly turn off my phone and run downstairs I grab my jacket and my car keys . I run towards to my car and I drive so fast and I almost hit a car . I finally made my way to the park , I'm out from my car and started to search Bella . She faint on the ground and I quickly run to her . I shook her cold body and she didn't wake up . I carry her in "bridal" style. I put her on the back seat and drove to my house . I'm finally made my way to my house I quickly go to my room and I put her down on the bed . I take some of my clothes and changed her wet clothes to my clothes without looking . I put her clothes in the dryer clothes machine . I put my hand to her forehead and it is hot . I grab a towel and put the towel in the water and then put it on her head . I pulled the cover and put them on Bella's body . I kissed her cheek . I sit down next to her and keep thinking what happened to her .