Warm hug 2 .

*Bella's POV*

I don't know what happened to me after I faint .

Full of hope that I'm safe . I opened my eyes slowly . Its dark in here . Maybe because it is already night . Night ?! I quickly look around the room and I saw someone beside me . I tried to scream but if I scream I will wake him up . I stand up quietly and I try to reach the doorknob .

"Hey,where are you going Bella?"I know this Australian voice . Ashton ?

"Who are you?" I asked . Just want to make sure he is Ashton .

"Bella , it's me . Ashton ." he said . I heard his footsteps and he come in front of me .

"What happened?" I asked .

"You faint ." He reply .

"Where?" I asked again .

"At the park ."He reply again ..........

"Tell me the story ." I said . Seriously .

"Okay . At first , you called me that you said you at the park and you're cold . " he said .

"And ?"

"And I rushed to the park and almost hit a car , when I got there I saw you already on the ground." He said worried .

"Ashton?" I said unhappily . Because Ashton is the first guy that really helped me . He's not like the other guys .

"Yeah?" He smiled .

"Thank you for all of that . I'm sorry if you almost hit a car and I'm so sorry if I make you worr-" he interrupted in .

"I would do anything for you even I have to sacrifice my life . I would do anything for you Bella." He smiled and held my hands .

"Ashton." I cried .

"Shhh . Don't cry . For me ?" He smiled and hugged me .

"Thank you so much Ashton." I can feel his warm hug .

He make me feel so freaking safe when I'm in his arms .

And I just want to hug him .

"No problem ." he said still hugging . And I'm the first one pulled apart from this hugged . I don't want to but Ashton must feel weird about it. I look at my body . it is not my clothes anymore . its Ashton clothes ?

"Why am I wearing your clothes ?" I asked .

"Because you has a fever and your clothes is wet.Don't worry I didn't do stupid things ." He said .I put my hand on my forehead . checking my temperature .He's true and I feel so dizzy .

"Come over here." Ashton helped me to sit on his bed .

"Thank you." I smiled weakly . I feel my head gonna explode .

"I get the medicine for you . Wanna eat something first ?" He asked .

"Anything that you can cook . " I reply .

"Okay . Just wait here and I be back in 10 minutes ." he smiled and ran out from the room .

He's so nice . I lay back on the bed . Feeling bad .

First , Ashton save me .

Second,He helped me and made me something to eat .

I don't know why he care about someone like me .

I keep thinking of Ashton face and smiled to myself .

(10 minutes later .)

The door swung open and Ashton came in with a tray on his hand . I want to help him but he told me just lay on the bed . so I did .

"The food is coming . " he sung . I smiled and thanked to him .

He made me a mushroom soup and many more . but how he know that I love mushroom soup ? But it's fine . i'm happy .

"Mushroom soup . Awee my favourite ." I said and sit at the end of the bed next to Ashton .

"Here." Ashton gave me a bowl of mushroom soup .

"Thank you." I grab the bowl but it's hot and I passed them back to Ashton .

"It's hot!" I said and blow my hands .

"Oh shit ! I'm sorry . " Ashton said . He feel quilty .

"No . Don't feel quilty . I'll be fine Ash." I smiled but still blowing my hands .

He smiled too and grab my hands softly .

"I'm sorry." He kissed my hands and I feel my cheeks heated up .